• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

1ST Time....Some 14 Years Ago !

• Thread starterMike1974
  • Start date

Mike1974

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 22, 2012
As mentioned this was my 1ST experience with Hot Wife-ing.

Thought I'd write & tell you...as still hold fond memories of such a stress-free easy going gal.

I knew this older woman was a Slut before I even spoke to her.She had a bad reputation. A mix of being treated like sh*t by most women coupled by a year or so single...I began to "Love" what was on offer out there !. Women liking sex,no commitments & certainly not marriage [or slavery as they love calling it !.] Where they get that from I just don't know,...I one of THE most easy going guys out there !

Anyway, we started dating,fucked on 1st date, she seemed interested.Kept going on about how goodlooking I was,etc,etc,etc.

Moved in with her...all went well first 5 weeks...but fucking 4x a day still didn't seem enough for her.In the back of my mind I started wondering if she'd turn into a Slut Wife.I gave her a week "without"...and she was already getting stroppy.I kept my mind off it whilst indulging in my N64 ! [I did tell you this was 14 years ago !]

She went out to a club across the road a couple of nights running.Next day I got to hear a rumour she'd sucked some guys cock in the back of this club !

I questioned her about it....but seemed so overly atuned to being accused,she had a speech already prepared claiming her innocence.

It happened a again a few days later.

We had a chat in a McDonalds [classy!] and within 50 minutes we'd gone from her denying everything, to hearing my "idea" and her saying, "So you don't mind if I cheat on you !?". I said no, I can't put up with any lying & deceit.Besides how much hotter could a woman be !!!!!!!!!!!?

...To her then telling me some guy gave her his number that day !!!!!!!

Then it turns out she wasn't a noob at this either !

She told me to go home,hide upstairs in the bedroom, she'd call this guy,go for a drink,bring him home & fuck him downstairs !

I almost spunked in my shorts there & then ! WOW !

An hour later,key in the door,muffled voices,...then she comes up stairs alone,whispers to me & asks one final time,if I am "ok with this".

I lifted her white tshirt,pulled her tits out of her red bra,kissed her...and said,"Just make sure you cum".

She didn't disappoint !

They fucked for about 2 hours !

I did creep downstairs & peer through the kitchen door...he was licking her cunt...she saw me & gave me a look like, "I hope I am doing well for you".I showed her I was yanking my cock & she smiled at me with surprise.

After the guy had finnished up,she came upstairs,was showering and said to me,"I feel so dirty".I asked if she LIKED THAT FEELING...and she nodded YES.

I then fucked her brains out on the bathroom floor.Her ankles up by her ears.She loved t !

And so started my non-stop fun relationship.

i'm sure the question will be asked....Why did we split up ?

Answer,...she was older than me,wanted kids...I wasn't ready. Respected each other enough to let the other one go....and fulfill what they wanted from life !

Its my hope now to meet my perfect girl and marry.... hopefully her getting fucked by every guy invited to the wedding BEFORE I have a go !!!!!. Starting as we mean to go on ! heheh

p.s. Just found the movie that was a favorite of the "librarian" {the 2nd Slut I've known} ! >>> http://********.com/movies/196390/interracial_by_the_neighbors.html

Users who are viewing this thread