• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

1st time watching

• Thread starterSdmanredwife
  • Start date

Sdmanredwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 13, 2020
First time posting.

My wife and I were mid 30s. I had an army friend that was hung like a horse. I had been telling her that he was big as i saw while on training. My wife had fucked others befor. She acted like no big deal. One night they decided to go rent movies. They left and were gone 2 hours.
When they returned he acted normal, she rushed to shower. When she came back she was in a robe. She opened her robe and asked if she could be included in our fun. We both dropped our jaws. She laid down and said guests first. I watch as his 10 inches slowly slid in. She moaned and groaned. I thought surely he wont last long. He fucked her 45 min withouth cumming. She squirted several times on the flior before he unloaded into her. When he pulled out she said i should clean her and pushed my head down. I lucked her clean and slid my 5 inch dick into her loose pussy. I stroked 5 times and he reached down and fondled my balls and i came. 2 min. He was hard already again and he laid down and she got on top. She rode him like crazy and the she said rub his balls to make him cum. Didnt work. Another 45 min of watching her have orgasms. Again licking her clean before i got my turn. She was so wet and warm i came as soon as i got in. My buddy laughed and said he was glad he was there to help please her as she rolled onto hands and knees and fucked her doggie style. It was hot to see and hear her moan but also made me realize what a mans cock was and i didnt have one.

• Love
Reactions: bingobongo, lnohhnvm, Custer Laststand and 7 others
Welcome to the forum and I have to say, your initial post of your experince with your Army Friend and your Wife was delightful.

SquirmingSub said:
Welcome to the forum and I have to say, your initial post of your experince with your Army Friend and your Wife was delightful.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread