1st Time With Coach

• Thread starterMsGary
  • Start date

MsGary

TG/TS for all men
Beloved Member
Sep 3, 2005
HE was my diving coach. 26 yr old. Had a Masters in Math. Looked like a dream in his Speedo. Especially His. Package perfectly arranged in front. As he talked to us, he saw me staring-AT his crotch! He knew I had sucked cocks for other boys. He did not know I had sucked MEN and already got fucked!
NLOVE, Heather

You know how divers have cute tight ass. He wanted to show me exercises to make mine even better. My ass cheeks were a little chubby ab hips were spreading. He had me in shallow end against the wall facing away from him. Had me flex my butt against his crothch. I was a little scared cuz he was forcing me into position. Then he took my suit off to "feel" me better. He put me up higher and bit my ass, lightly . He licked a little between my cheeks. Then put me back down . He kissed my neck and bit my shoulder. His cock was out over his suit. And he was slowly inserting into my boy pussi. Good thing I had been fucked before. His name is Gary. I have been Miss Gary ever since. Some Friend tried it as Mrs. Gary. So Here MsGary
Luv, Heather

Heather you lucky girl