• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

2 friends wants to get pregnant with the same Bull

• Thread starterMalkainsolo
  • Start date

Malkainsolo

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Nov 13, 2021
Copenhagen
Evening guys,
So i been aproach by a couple thats wants me to make her pregnant. nothing new there done before allways fun. But this time the woman also want me to impregnate her friend. they want to be pregnant together. Deal is the hubby pays me 1000ddk (150$) for every load i put in them till they both are pregnant. aftherwards, he claims em and raise em. Starting in two days, his wife first. then every second day i fuck and cum in one of em.

Gonna enjoy fucking and getting payed. Merry Christmas

/Malk

slutwife1.png the friend.png

Reactions: natasnaikul, dirkjan, StonedCock and 1 other person
Malkainsolo said:
Evening guys,
So i been aproach by a couple thats wants me to make her pregnant. nothing new there done before allways fun. But this time the woman also want me to impregnate her friend. they want to be pregnant together. Deal is the hubby pays me 1000ddk (150$) for every load i put in them till they both are pregnant. aftherwards, he claims em and raise em. Starting in two days, his wife first. then every second day i fuck and cum in one of em.

Gonna enjoy fucking and getting payed. Merry Christmas

/Malk

slutwife1.png the friend.png
Love to see u fuck them

Reactions: Malkainsolo

Users who are viewing this thread