• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

2 girls 1 guy

• Thread starternhcouple4life
  • Start date

nhcouple4life

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2011
So my girl friend decided to have a girl over for fun and do a three some. So she found a girl and invited her over to our house. She said she want to play with a strap on with her and share as well. About 20 minutes later the girl shows up. My girl friend goes and greets her and brings her in. They come in to the room and start talking a little bit. My girl had a few drinks so she's feeling pretty good. She slowly stats touching the girl and moves in and starts kissing her. I sit back and just enjoy the show. The start feeling each others fits and make out like no tommrow. My girl then starts to take the girls shirt off and bra and plays and sucks on her tits. Finally after a few mins of touching and kissing my girl wanted to fuck her so she got up and got her strap on and put it on. She then orderd the girl to come suck her cock. The girl comes over and grabs on to her cock and puts her lips on it and slowly starts to suck her. My girl grabs the girls hair and makes her suck it faster. Now my girl is in complete control she tells her to bend over she gets behind her and grabs one ass and one hand on her cock and slaps her ass with it. Then she takes it and starts to push it in her. She gose in slowly then starts to speed up while she is ducking the girl she tells me to come over to her. I went over to my girl and she kissed my lips and grabs my crotch threw my pants and rubs my cock. She told me to take it out so she could see it so I did. She stop ducking the girl and started to give me head. She told the girl to stay like she was. After she blew me a lil she told me to go sit back down. I went back over and she made the girl fu k her with the toy until she came. After thy both came over and got on their knees and she started to blow me again she had the girl hold it for her then she told the girl to suck it a lil bit. My girl heldbit for her and she gave me head a lil bit and then my girl told me to get on the bed. I went over and layer down and waited. Thy both came over and my girl got on me and rode me she made me eat out the other girl while I ducked her. She then told the girl to lay down I then got between her and my girl grabs my cock and puts it in the girl and tells me to fuck her. I start to fuck her and my girl licks me and her at the same time and makes the girl eat her out. I then stop let them play . I then play with my girl whiles eats the girl and fuck her I tell her I'm going to cumulative and I thrust harder and pull out and cumm on my girls ass. I left them to go take a shower

Few mess up lol but u get the point

Users who are viewing this thread