2 Nights Cruise For 7 Days

Geglu

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2007
Once the trip with Aila went so that : We agreed at home that ( Aila decided, told ; and I needed to agree ) we start the cruise from Helsinki to Stockholm and back to Helsinki on thursday evening (( arrived to Stock, friday morning ) :: She said that if there is some guy which looks to find Her attractive, asks to dance, perhaps She is following where it is going, She wanted that when we go to restaurant, dancing hall, She goes first and I will be there some minutes later and we try to sit near each others but not the same table, at least in the beginning,

When I went there I saw that wife was dancing with some man there and they were very much having smiling face. I took one Black Russian coctail and I bought for readyto Aila a glass of cocknac, which She likes and quickly begin to be willing, ofcourse I did not knew what was the chair & table of Hers but it was ready there if She somewhow can take it.

I was sitting, looking listening music and following is this man taking my wife back to table or is he perhaps with his wife or so on and only like to dance also with Aila. When they were dancing the fourth I begin to think it must not be his wife or gf there. In any case they came to sit near me to the table for a little time before they went back to dance, Aila click the eye for me and it was meaning, I was thinking ; that I Am not coming to sleep with her this night, at least for a long time, I showed her the cocknac glass thereand I got good eye view of her and She showed that she will take it when it comes the moment.

Well, when Her partner needed to go to toilet She quickly came to take that from me and said ; do you mind if I go for some time with this man to look at his cabin, what You think.!?