• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

20 year old in NC

• Thread starterhammerdown18
  • Start date

hammerdown18

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 14, 2011
Just thought I'd share a pic of myself. Let me know what you guys think. I would like to chat with people that are close to me.

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-04-07 at 01.01.jpg
    Photo on 2011-04-07 at 01.01.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 608
I added a few pics to my profile, check them out and let me know what you think

MacNfries said:
:p I think you ought to be showing that to the ladies ... not the "guys". Maybe the theme of this site changed while I was away; it use to be a cuckold site, not a gay site. :p

being cucked is a bit gay anyway isn't it?

MMMM Hammer

Hammer very sweet ride you got Thanks for posting xxoo
Tara
hammerdown18 said:
I added a few pics to my profile, check them out and let me know what you think

Thank you!

Wife enjoyed the pics!

Was looking for something for her birthday... today... too late now... but maybe in the future? Did you see her profile? BecauseICan is her ID.

C64

C64,

I would have loved to give your wife the gift of my cock on her birthday. I know we chatted some a few months ago or so but I got busy over summer and didn't check this site as much as I do now. I would be interested in talking more and seeing where it goes.

hammerdown18 said:
C64,

I would have loved to give your wife the gift of my cock on her birthday. I know we chatted some a few months ago or so but I got busy over summer and didn't check this site as much as I do now. I would be interested in talking more and seeing where it goes.

We would enjoy that. Do you have an email that I could send to directly thus avoiding our missing each other on here? Feel free to private message me. With the summer over... our routine is back to some order. Perhaps if yours is too we could continue this?

C64

Would love to continue chatting. My email is jhammer148@aol.com. I sent you a pm a couple of days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread