• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

20 yr old fiance

• Thread starterrkfdcouple
  • Start date

rkfdcouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2009
I'm 29, she is 20. She is ALWAYS horny. Still has not been taken in front of me. She knows that I want it, but until last night she was still debating. Now she said that she is ready and would do anything for me.

Attachments

• dc1.jpg
    dc1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 2,866
  • dc2.jpg
    dc2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 819
  • dc3.jpg
    dc3.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1,660
Last edited by a moderator:
i m ready to fuck ur fiance

Well she is very cute, and I am sure you will have no problem finding "qualified" volunteers including myself....but it would help if you would let us know where you are located.

Location...

Sorry.. new to this site.. we are in Rockford, Illinois :)

rkfdcouple said:
I'm 29, she is 20. She is ALWAYS horny. Still has not been taken in front of me. She knows that I want it, but until last night she was still debating. Now she said that she is ready and would do anything for me.
she aint coming back once she goes black

Once she get a taste of bbc, she will be fucking them all the time, instead of you.

GA_BOY124 said:
Once she get a taste of bbc, she will be fucking them all the time, instead of you.

I hate to kill your fantasies guys, but I've tasted BBC and I haven't left my white man for it, nor do I plan to. Involving black men in our love life is just one element to the entire thing. Why do so many people insist that "once you go black, you never go back"? I know for some women that's the case, but not all of us. Do you really believe the myth to be true or do you just like that fantasy?

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree it is a myth. But it seems that the guys here start with it as a fantasy, then repeat it so often that they come to believe it. I date primarily black men, but colour isn't the deciding factor. Personality, looks, intelligence, etc are more important than race.

Laine said:
I hate to kill your fantasies guys, but I've tasted BBC and I haven't left my white man for it, nor do I plan to. Involving black men in our love life is just one element to the entire thing. Why do so many people insist that "once you go black, you never go back"? I know for some women that's the case, but not all of us. Do you really believe the myth to be true or do you just like that fantasy?

You hit the nail on the head when you said "guys". It's all part of the fantasy, plus it rhymes. I have dated a black girl who, of course, dated black men and she would have married me in a second. I am currently dating a 26 year old who slept with two different black men, but she doesn't want anything to do with them now.

chicago IL here can come to Rockford :)

tight little body.

20 y/o fiance

im in chicago, i have a fiance that would love to c me with a white woman and she'd join in

pretty

I like the photo of her in her underwear. I would like to see them pulled off.

Users who are viewing this thread