• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

21 wf boston

• Thread starterbostonbean
  • Start date

bostonbean

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 3, 2011
hi everyone new member from bodton i go to boston college say hello

Attachments

• chris brades.jpg
    chris brades.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,485
  • chris leaning.jpg
    chris leaning.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,442
Simply lovely. Welcum

thank you
very much

any guy white want to trade some action shots for ones of me

Absolutely adorable

very beautiful young woman

thank you very much

I'm calling this BS. Some guy found a picture of a cute girl and wants to collect naked pics of men. Period.

DO NOT BUY INTO THIS CRAP!!!!:mad:

wow are you way off sorry you dont agree but i think the only fake here is you

I'm very real, unlike you. Why would a college aged girl find the need to come on a cuckold site and request naked pictures of white men? Fake ass.

bostonbeth said:
hi everyone new member from bodton i go to boston college say hello
Hi "New Member" You look hot... are you as hot as you look.. love to see more of you...:)

im in a fucking lab board as hell i wanna play fuck you for doubting me you little dick pussy

Very nice.

If you need a sissy to cuck...PM me..Im in Mass.

bostonbeth said:
im in a fucking lab board as hell i wanna play fuck you for doubting me you little dick pussy

Your lies are making you look even more pathetic, loser. Find a gay website to collect pictures,asshole.

You said you're in a lab and you're bored?:rolleyes: Out of all the websites to locate on the net, you've managed to locate an obscure cuckold site that caters to married couples looking for single men. BS.

you suck you little dick fuck all i want to do was have fun im stuck in a fucking class

bostonbeth said:
you suck you little dick fuck all i want to do was have fun im stuck in a fucking class

You're not stuck in class...you're stuck in a fantasy world of lies and deceit, fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes a lad and board this site was cool till i say you im not real i everything you wish you ever had and now you are done bye bye looser i look bad you start a fight on a web page homo

anyways any real men out their looking to chat so much for this place i quess you fag no fags are cool you are a little dick wanna be fag

bostonbeth said:
yes a lad and board this site was cool till i say you im not real i everything you wish you ever had and now you are done bye bye looser i look bad you start a fight on a web page homo

For someone who claims to attend Boston College, you sure do have pretty bad grammar and spelling. I guess college isn't working out for you, huh?:p

why are you giving this girl such a hard time? Leave her alone

Users who are viewing this thread