• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

21 wf boston

• Thread starterbostonbean
  • Start date
This is too funny, LOL

24whitemale said:
why are you giving this girl such a hard time? Leave her alone

You are too gullible, my friend. Settle down.:rolleyes:

i am far from fake this site sux wow real cool here

28CuckInVA said:
I got no horse in this race. But if you expect anyone on this site (or any human being who has spent any amount of time dealing with ppl online) to believe that a hott girl just wants a few nude pics of guys, while by the way killing time in a lab at school, then you've got to be dumber than 24whitemale.

Cmon people, I know this site is about using your small head, but think for a freakin second.

It's losers like boston wannabe here and 24whitemale who make the site seem like fakers who are more into jacking off than they are actually LIVING the lifestyle.

Get with the f-ing program.

Cuck in VA

I'm glad that more people are beginning to see through the BS. :)

bostonbeth said:
i am far from fake this site sux wow real cool here

And yet another run-on sentence and use of poor grammar from a supposedly Boston College student.:rolleyes:

Stop bitching

If you want to bitch and dont believe her then dont read her posts. this is supposed to be a laid back sight of people with open minds.

you are very hot. any other pics? please keep posting!

Anyone notice how "she" says her name is Beth, and the file names of the photos "she" uploaded say "chris"?

Yyyyeaaaaaah. You're a REAL girl! :D

Rebly

bostonbeth why are playing with us poor mortals you look gorgeous and sound well educated if you would like a cuckold many here would jump at the chance,
Or a slave ?
I'M FIRST LOL :)
Wallbike

no kidding. fake. like most here, it sadly seems

Hey, here's a good challenge, "Beth".

Post a picture where you're holding up a sign that says "www.cuckolds.com" and we'll all believe you.

That should be easy as pie if you're a real girl with a camera.

And if you do, and I'm wrong - I'll shoot myself in the balls with a 50-calibur machine gun.

Proove it

Yes like the cpl did in this pic whom I didnt think was real till they posted that pic with my name on it. Proove to everyone ur real neone can get a pic off the net and say its them

Attachments

• brandnew8888.jpg
    brandnew8888.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 474

Users who are viewing this thread