• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

21 y/o married BBW in IL/NW Burbs/4REAL

• Thread starterchiskyline
  • Start date

chiskyline

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 28, 2007
Good afternoon. I am a 21 y/o married BBW in the NW burbs of Chicago, IL

My husband, he is 22, has left hints (from the computer etc), that he would like a cuckold lifestyle relationship. I do know a little bit about this, but would like emails from men in MY AREA that are EXP in the lifestyle. I would like to be persuaded to give in and cuck my husband. I know he would LOVE it if I did this for us, and we do not have sex enough so maybe we need this type of lifestyle. My email is prettyinpink422@gmail.com

Please include a photo and let us talk. I am FOR REAL and reside in Carpentersville, IL Hope to hear from you!

P.S.- I attahced a few photos of me, and a photo of my husbands cock. Is it to small? Do you think I could be pleased MORE if I had bigger cock? I am new and for real, please do not think I am not for real. I do not know where to go with this, which is why I want to talk. Thank you.

Attachments

• miscnudes 004.jpg
    miscnudes 004.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 298
  • miscnudes 020.jpg
    miscnudes 020.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 203
  • miscnudes 022.jpg
    miscnudes 022.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 124
i betta not see ONE muthafucka in here talkin bout they would hit this !!! :(

look at that bitch back!

if that is what the back looks like, god knows how the front will be....

I wish you all the best, Chisky. Don't be deterred.

Users who are viewing this thread