• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

21 year old college cuck

• Thread starterhxckate
  • Start date

hxckate

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 5, 2011
this is my 21 year old slut wife. Just starting to get into the cuck lifestyle. She is in college. She lives off campus but has often stayed over night/weekend at a frat house or with a friend for parties :p. She loves to tease and won't give me any specifics of what happens at. these parties. She gives me very little info and just says 'oh I was just studying.....most of time'. Things like that. She's has promised to give me detailed accounts of all her 'extra curricular' activities at the end of the semester.

What kind of things do you think my slut has been up to?
What would you do to her?
We wanna hear your thoughts. :p

a couple more

A couple more of my hot slut :p

looks/sounds like shes getting passed around until she falls asleep. I'm talking gagging and wearing loads from guys like me

Okay, she's young, away at college, and spending time in frat houses with guys that she won't be spending the rest of her life with. I'm sure your wife loves you, but a few drinks, and she's flat on her back with her legs spread, feeling 8 or 10 inches in her pussy, and loving being the dirty girl. You know it doesn't take much to get her on her knees to suck a cock, because after all... who's going to know? You see, for the rest of her life, she'll be the good wife, and want to be respected. Right now is the time for her to be a complete slut, and live out all her dirty little fantasies that she'll take to the grave. Now here's the problem I have with you. You imagine her naked and spread, fucking the frat guys, and yet you deprive us bulls of the very woman you imagine us fucking. How about putting up a few more explicit pictures of our little fuck tart so that we can give you our honest opinion?

yes sir!

How's this? :p

She's a babe...
But who's taking the pics? :cool:

I took almost all of these pictures

That's acceptable. Your wife is very fuckable. But you're not displaying her as the proper fuck slut you want her to be. I want to see her completely open and *******, ready for cock, not just "what she gave you" that night. Did she let you take those kind of pics, or does she reserve that for other guys?

Look, I'm not trying to belittle you or your little wife, but Kate is 21... 22, whatever. You have to understand that with what you're showing us, she's that young girl that we get horny, unzip our pants, and plug your wife's face onto our cocks. When we're done, we rub our cum across her face, and let her say "Thank you Daddy", and then send her on her way so that she can call you and say she was "studying". No, if you really want to be a proper cuck, and have your wife really pleasing bulls, you have to advertise her. You have to show her with a dick in her pussy, and a trail of cum dripping out, even if it is your few measely drops. You have to show us that she knows how to please men, and not just wrap her lips around their shafts and move up and down until they cum in her mouth. I mean, does she even take it in the ass? Is she really willing to do whatever is necessary to satisfy a man?

She doesn't have to be willing when she can be made willing to perform certain acts. Once she and her husband have committed to handing her over to me, ramming her ass, stuffing her face, and jizzing her deep become a foregone conclusion.

That little pink pussy would look so good balls deep.

Oh, definately. She's absolutely a spinner and a fucktoy. And since when does her husband have to commit? If she'll spread her legs, I don't care what her husband thinks about me fucking her.

I am not looking for a cheating wife cause its almost too easy to fill in the gaps for her husbands inadequacies. I like knowing what her husband thinks, especially when I can see it on his face, because it adds to the pleasure.

When it comes right down to it, she's at college, and not off with her husband. We're the ones stretching her pussy out and making her scream. He knows that. We're the ones leaving her in a used, crumpled, sticky messed thats just had the hell fucked out of her, and feeling ashamed in the morning when she calls him. And ultimately, she's going to rush home to him and fuck his brains out for the sole purpose of convincing herself that there's a chance that we're not the one's who knocked her up. Still, he's going to know. Kate is a good slut, well worthy of fucking. Her husband can clean her up and dab the neosporin on the boo-boos on her pussy after we've fucked her all night. He can watch me fuck her, I don't care. He can sit at the foot of the bed with my dog and watch my dick ramming his wife.

Uh huh, we should fuck her in front him. I bet she's never done a DP and her husband would love to watch us stuff our cocks deep as her eyes water with little tears. He'd probably get off on the humiliation so fucking hot he'd shoot his pants full of jizz then feel guilty. Cunts like this little college tramp just need a little breaking then they commit to pleasuring guys like us for the rest of their lives as their inadequate husbands wait for them to return and "Dab the neosporin on the boo-boos on her pussy [and asshole] after we've fucker her all night."

Rodney, I'm with you Bro. Kate needs a good spit roasting while he watches.

uwc90932 said:
Okay, she's young, away at college, and spending time in frat houses with guys that she won't be spending the rest of her life with. I'm sure your wife loves you, but a few drinks, and she's flat on her back with her legs spread, feeling 8 or 10 inches in her pussy, and loving being the dirty girl. You know it doesn't take much to get her on her knees to suck a cock, because after all... who's going to know? You see, for the rest of her life, she'll be the good wife, and want to be respected. Right now is the time for her to be a complete slut, and live out all her dirty little fantasies that she'll take to the grave. Now here's the problem I have with you. You imagine her naked and spread, fucking the frat guys, and yet you deprive us bulls of the very woman you imagine us fucking. How about putting up a few more explicit pictures of our little fuck tart so that we can give you our honest opinion?

These words ring good for me.

hxckate said:
this is my 21 year old slut wife. Just starting to get into the cuck lifestyle. She is in college. She lives off campus but has often stayed over night/weekend at a frat house or with a friend for parties :p. She loves to tease and won't give me any specifics of what happens at. these parties. She gives me very little info and just says 'oh I was just studying.....most of time'. Things like that. She's has promised to give me detailed accounts of all her 'extra curricular' activities at the end of the semester.

What kind of things do you think my slut has been up to?

If you want to know just check out this thread :D

21 year old college slut for fake cap cum - Cuckolds.com Forums

I wouldn't wait months to hear details.

When I scrolled down and saw the nude shots I almost fell out of my chair. She is (even clothed) very hot! You have got yourself one very hot gf and you are lucky to have her. Thanks to you and her for sharing.

If you're in Daytona for spring break hit me up so I can go for a few rounds inside her pussy. I'm here (I'm a local) and wouldn't mind showing that slut what it feels like to have her tonsils scrubbed via her vagina.

Users who are viewing this thread