• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

21 year old college cuck

• Thread starterhxckate
  • Start date
Very nice I would love to hit that.

She is beautiful.

Anyone else have anything to say about my little college slut?

How about u post some more pictures of your college slut getting fucked by a room full of frat boy losers.

hxckate said:

well it should be the end of the semester. lets hear the detailed stories she should be telling you as you indicated. more pix would be awesome as well

What has she been up to?

hxckate said:
this is my 21 year old slut wife. Just starting to get into the cuck lifestyle. She is in college. She lives off campus but has often stayed over night/weekend at a frat house or with a friend for parties :p. She loves to tease and won't give me any specifics of what happens at. these parties. She gives me very little info and just says 'oh I was just studying.....most of time'. Things like that. She's has promised to give me detailed accounts of all her 'extra curricular' activities at the end of the semester.

What kind of things do you think my slut has been up to?
What would you do to her?
We wanna hear your thoughts. :p

Middle pose suggests she could be a good dominatrix to take you in hand and mould you to her ways.

Rodney1 said:
She doesn't have to be willing when she can be made willing to perform certain acts. Once she and her husband have committed to handing her over to me, ramming her ass, stuffing her face, and jizzing her deep become a foregone conclusion.

That little pink pussy would look so good balls deep.

Sounds like you have a pair of "take action hands", which is rather SEXY and manly.

hxckate said:

Where do you want the Taxi to be sent to pick her up to take her to the bull's Fuck Shop Party?

Reverse charges to you of course, both ways - only thing is that the two taxi rides will be three months apart when she is preggie.

A wife this sexy won't be given back 12 hours later, the whole village needs to be involved in her "cherry picking repeats".

Good Lord, I LOVE Her! The fact that she is wearing those nylons in the first couple of shots shows that she definitely knows how to work it. And that asshole....looks delicious! Would love to see pictures of a young stud tearing it up and stretching it out! Any pictures of her pretty little peds?

She is gorgeous.She needs real alpha men to fuck her,the ones with the big cocks.A woman like her needs satisfying and as her husband you should find these men for her.Thank her for making you a cuckold and thank her lovers for fucking her for you.She is a cuckolds dream.

finals week

I should be finding out the details of this past semester very soon. I'm a bit worried but more excited than anything. Anyone else have anything to say about her?

Kate is getting around....

Kate , Young Cuckold Girlfriend - 5 Pics - ********.com

wow

hxckate said:
I should be finding out the details of this past semester very soon. I'm a bit worried but more excited than anything. Anyone else have anything to say about her?

Her gallery seems to be being met with pretty positive reviews :p

thread

Seems as if the gallery went down. :(. Too bad, she was getting great reviews.

need a location

hxckate said:

As I tell most folks who post without a location - at least put a general location like within 100 km/50 miles of where you are.

If we knew which college town we might be able to give you more details.
Forget the inexperience college guys who try to make up for quality of love making with quantity - being able to bang her several times.
So hopefully some Prof or old guy has been giving her advanced lessons in sensuality and sexuality.

I offer both quality and quantity being multi orgasmic myself. Like the punch line from the joke about elephants - I be graying but I still try to cum in quarts.

Status update...

So, what happened with Kate. Did Kate ever tell you what happened while away at school? We haven't heard anything from you in awhile. Love to hear the story and see more pics of Kate.

Hey look. Id like to come clean in this forum. This thread and all my others are fabrications. I do not, and have never, known the individual in the photos I claimed as my own. They were found online from another anonymous forum site. I was selfish in posting these pictures for personal thrill. I strongly urge you to delete any duplications or saved photos. I do not know how many other sites those photos appear on or if she gave permission for any of them to be circulated. This will be my last activity on this forum. If any members reading this are guilty of doing the same or similar please consider removing yourself from the site, as I am.

uwc90932 said:
Okay, she's young, away at college, and spending time in frat houses with guys that she won't be spending the rest of her life with. I'm sure your wife loves you, but a few drinks, and she's flat on her back with her legs spread, feeling 8 or 10 inches in her pussy, and loving being the dirty girl. You know it doesn't take much to get her on her knees to suck a cock, because after all... who's going to know? You see, for the rest of her life, she'll be the good wife, and want to be respected. Right now is the time for her to be a complete slut, and live out all her dirty little fantasies that she'll take to the grave. Now here's the problem I have with you. You imagine her naked and spread, fucking the frat guys, and yet you deprive us bulls of the very woman you imagine us fucking. How about putting up a few more explicit pictures of our little fuck tart so that we can give you our honest opinion?

The more slut sex she has, the harder it will be to ever deny you any kind of kinky sex you can imagaine. The frat guys are breaking her in, to get her ready for an interesting marriage composed of you and your imagination sharing her with all your friends. They will teach her to not hold back any craving she has - you benefit big time.

Users who are viewing this thread