• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

21st Century Cuckolding-it almost needs a different name

• Thread starterclayc1968
  • Start date

clayc1968

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 29, 2011
As I understand it (and I may be wrong), real cuckolding involves a white MF couple and a black man.

The black man demotes the white man in the relationship to what ever the new couple decide.

Not the legal definition but what the hey.....

A few decades back, me, my girlfriend, and my bestfriend entered into a cuckold-like relationship where I was the cuck and my bestfriend was the bull.

Our work schedules were the opposite so that worked well for all of us. When we were home at the same time, he had first dibbs on her.

They usually went at it pretty hard so she would usually take a break before either crawling back in bed with him, getting in bed with me, or giving herself a break from both of us.

From time to time, she would bring someone else home. This was almost always while I was at work.

I was allowed to watch my girlfriend and bestfriend twice in what was a very rare treat for me. Except for those exceptions, I was not allowed to watch.

My best friend, on the other hand, could walk in on us at any time.

I could go on and on but you get the jist of it.

I have considered the lifestyle again and really don't care if I'm the cuck, the bull, or what ever as long as everyone understands their personal roll and plays along.

I would be all for creating a VERY DISCRETE cuck and bull club (it would have a unsuspecting cover name) to meet at a private location.

This wouldn't be a sex club; just a place for people to meet and share experiences.

I'm not sure how we would pull this off but I think it's something interesting to try.

Interacial sex is only a sub culture of cuckolding.

My post kind of turned into a rambling but I would be interested in a non sexual private meet and greet of the cuckold community.

Just a place were we can share experiences in person.

A husband who encourages his wife to have sex with lovers (either gender) has set aside the marriage vows in the interest of his wife's sexual and emotional happiness; he places her on a pedestal and worships the ground she walks on - she can do no wrong in his eyes (because his unconditional love for her extends beyond his own needs).

He accepts that all marriages have good and bad times, and has no interest in ever getting a divorce, no matter what naughtiness his wife gets up to when she lets herself be carried away by her sexual fantasies.

A lover can't fuck a wife 24/7, so there is still plenty of sex time for hubby if he lets her have time with her lovers. Even if her lovers fuck her for 7 hours a day, hubby still has 17 hours to get his share.

Marriage vows were designed for a time when women had no opportunity to earn an independent income. A couple can design their own vows or amend the orginal wedding day vows. A married couple should strengthen their marriage and talk a lot about their hopes and dreams and how they can help each other have a wonderful sex life.

I see no reason why a wife can't invite tradesmen to hop into bed with her if they are fixing up something at her home. She could walk around the house naked to tease their cocks to get hard.

If they do a good job, she should be alowed to thank them by letting them dip their wicks inside her and sucking her pussy to orgasm.

A nice hubby won't mind another hour added to the Bill, and if the job lasts a week, she could get a double-dip each day.

Interacial sex

An interesting and timely thought

HTML:
21st Century Cuckolding-it almost needs a different name

I feel not only cuckoldry may need a new name but marriage needs an overhaul.

Well I see Saharha is as sharpe as ever!

Saraha said:
Marriage vows were designed for a time when women had no opportunity to earn an independent income. A couple can design their own vows or amend the orginal wedding day vows. A married couple should strengthen their marriage and talk a lot about their hopes and dreams and how they can help each other have a wonderful sex life.

I see no reason why a wife can't invite tradesmen to hop into bed with her if they are fixing up something at her home. She could walk around the house naked to tease their cocks to get hard.

If they do a good job, she should be alowed to thank them by letting them dip their wicks inside her and sucking her pussy to orgasm.

A nice hubby won't mind another hour added to the Bill, and if the job lasts a week, she could get a double-dip each day.
I like the part about drawing up each couples vows.

Attachments

• cuckold4442.jpg
    cuckold4442.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Cucky,+I+told+you+to+wait+in+the+guest+room!.jpg
    Cucky,+I+told+you+to+wait+in+the+guest+room!.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 99

Users who are viewing this thread