• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

22, single white uk girl . . .

• Thread starterHoney
  • Start date

Honey

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2010
Hi guys, my friend told me about this site
ive always fantasised about having a black man really pleasure me like never before, i guess its always been a dream for me but i thought id come on here and see who i can meet . . . would love to hear from black men, white men, married men, single men, women with the same intrests as me and anyone that wants a chat . . . get in touch!

Attachments

• DSC00288.jpg
    DSC00288.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1,012
  • DSC00250.jpg
    DSC00250.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 676
  • DSC00257.jpg
    DSC00257.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 856
  • DSC00292.jpg
    DSC00292.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,625
  • DSC00345.jpg
    DSC00345.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,231
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, onlylooking, Milkymilf and 2 others
Wow, smokin hot body. you should have no problems finding a black man to give you the pleasure you crave. I love you boobs.

Reactions: HugeLoad
what part of london r u from ? Im from the east end. U have a superb body babe.

Last edited by a moderator:
some more pics guys, anyone can feel free to add me, im excited about chatting to you horny peeps x x

Attachments

• Image008.jpg
    Image008.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1,268
  • DSC00088.jpg
    DSC00088.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 463
Reactions: Milkymilf and Bottomcuck
A beautiful face why hide it.

Have you ever been blacked? If not why not? You would have no trouble finding BBC to get black fucked!

Those big luscious tits would look GREAT covered in BBC cum! Would love to see you take BBC! :)

Very nice...

DAMN!!!!! Really wish I lived in England right now!

Beautiful face, tits and white ass....I hope your black dreams do cum true honey.

T

Girl, you're going to make me want to connect with my British side of the family lol.

thanks for the comments guys, anyone else fancy getting in touch?

Hey baby you look so fucking sexy those tits are amazing!

hiya

Hey there

Just added ya...rahulshaye@live.co.uk

Lets chat, I can organise a black man for you....can you walk the walk or just talk the talk ? ;)

R

what a nice thick body! mmmmmm!

hi sexy

I am from West London and would love to meet. You hot and sexy

Raj

Honey said:
ive always fantasised about having a black man really pleasure me like never before, i guess its always been a dream for me but i thought id come on here and see who i can meet . . . would love to hear from black men, white men, married men, single men, women with the same intrests as me and anyone that wants a chat . . . get in touch!
Breedable

Reactions: Focker
Honey said:
HMU

Reactions: Milkymilf

Users who are viewing this thread