• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

22 y/o girlfriend what would you do with her??

• Thread starteredgewater21
  • Start date

HOT OR NOT???

• Total voters
E

edgewater21

I wanna know what you think of her and what you would do with her. I am in savannah, ga. She is bi so couples welcome. gimme details on what you would want to do with her. the nastier the better. She just informed me that she wants some of you guys to cum on her pics and post them with your reply!!! she loves cum on her ass and tits!!

Attachments

• Im001674.jpg
    Im001674.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,453
  • Im001675.jpg
    Im001675.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 1,936
  • Im001679.jpg
    Im001679.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 1,714
  • Im001680.jpg
    Im001680.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,427
  • Im001681.jpg
    Im001681.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 2,552
Hotty

I would bang that ass all nite long...

..NO, she is not hot..but yes, I will like to fuck her for you...

I think she's hot as fuck. And any guy that gets to slide his cock into her, is a lucky man to say the least. She's got me extemely hard right now !!

what kind of snake is that? oh, and id fuck the shit out of that. you wouldn't recognize that pussy when I was done. It be ravaged.

your wife is very sexy hot slut

I would let her pussy's waves crash on the rocks of my Cock...in the Ocean of Sex

post more of this sexy slut

post more

What He Said ^^^^^^^

Beautiful woman who's got me rock hard looking at her offering her tits up for a sucking or spunking. I'll try and get a printout of one of the pictures to SHOW my appreciation :)

Does she like older men???

Dayum she is very HOT I would love to see that pussy!!

would love to bust a few nuts on her ass.

I would love to get into her panties and make her pregnant with my fat old black cock im me to chat

What would I do with her?

Oh now what an interesting question. What wouldn't I do with her is more like it. I would love to seed her deep and watch over the months as her belly swelled, posting the pics for everyone to see.

I'd start be licking her asshole raw!! Yum Yum!

Normally I prefer brunettes and redheads, but your girl has the cutest smile, charming and a little mischievious. Very nice body.

With hips like that I would have to get her on all fours and take her from behind.

If this fine set of titties was my wife or girlfriend, I would go out and find several other guys to bring home to fuck her. After all, this is a Cuckold forum! What good is having a fine piece like her naked in your house or bed if you don't share her with your friends?

That's what pussy is for, married or not, to give to other guys to fuck!!

i would fuck her in the ass

I would pound the shit out of her and mape that pussy play beautiful music, First you would have to get rid fo that fucking snake!

Huge black bull from africa old huge dark skin black fuker

hot

I would rather SHOW you what I'd do to her!

i would love to suck on her sexy tits.then lick her pretty pussy all day long.

Users who are viewing this thread