22 year old slut Lisa

• Thread startersmallwhite0485
  • Start date

smallwhite0485

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2008
This is my buddy's girl Lisa. I met him in the chat room here and he's asked me to show her off to you guys and girls. She's a total cock tease and denies him sex on a regular basis. However, she has been fooling around on the side, sucking some cock and getting some action with other guys. He shows off pics of her and jacks off while she gets some big dick for herself. She also shows herself off, he's found webcam shots of her topless on her computer that she has sent to other guys. He's asked me to post some non-nudes of her to see what everyone thought of her. She's got a fantastic ass and there are lots more pics if you guys like looking at her. He puts some vids of her on youtube as well under the user name LISALOOKSGREAT. I guess he's not posting himself cause he likes the thrill of a stranger doing it for him. He'll be reading though so comment away!

Of course we want more pics of Lisa. She looks good so far. Let's see the rest of her.

yes please

Last edited by a moderator:
She can cocktease me any time.

Mother of god that is one FINE ass white woman!!!! I'd eat her up

More of Lisa 22 year old slut

I've been collecting her for a while now, and I have a ton more of her. It's good to see that she attracts alot of attention, because I am crazy for this hot slut. :whatever: I've seen lots of her, and all it takes is you guys to request more of her! lets get a section of the cavern dedicated to her! (I wish)!
enjoy this preview ;)

slutcollector said:
I've been collecting her for a while now, and I have a ton more of her. It's good to see that she attracts alot of attention, because I am crazy for this hot slut. :whatever: I've seen lots of her, and all it takes is you guys to request more of her! lets get a section of the cavern dedicated to her! (I wish)!
enjoy this preview ;)

You've been collecting her? Damn, that makes me a bit nervous. I've shared quite a few pics of my wife throughout the years and I never thought people would "collect" things like that.

You're spewing the same desperate font that "LisaLooksGreat" spews, you're most likely the same person. I'd put money on it. I'm also willing to guess "Lisa" is a chick that doesn't know she's being stalked yet and she probably doesn't know she's on this site. She's very pretty but I'll refrain from indulging until she has a proof pic. It shouldn't be that hard to get one if she knows you, right?

help

go get some help and leave that woman alone!!