• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

22 yo luvs 8"+

• Thread starterwyattooo
  • Start date
W

wyattooo

Thiis is me and a friend. All my bf got this night was a butt plug and some cum farted out of my ass.

Attachments

• both.JPG
    both.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,360
  • close.jpg
    close.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 935
mmmmm

well i'd sure love to take that sexy little body of yours and treat it to a hard deep fuck. I'd be sure and leave your bf a nice gift for him to fish out as well...

Attachments

• DSC00662.jpg
    DSC00662.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 558
muscleguy34 said:
well i'd sure love to take that sexy little body of yours and treat it to a hard deep fuck. I'd be sure and leave your bf a nice gift for him to fish out as well...
Where are you and what all could you do to me?

sent

sent you a private message sexy girl. let me know if that is what your looking for, or if it's something different... :D

what a gorgeous asshole

damn I love her asshole its gorgeous. Would love to stick my tounge 8" up there

nice pics where are you located wyattooo?

Love to see that up my hot ecuadorean wifes pussy

Like specially your pussy!!! very juicy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
VA guy here...well hung ex college baseball player turned lawyer..25m...let me know baby

Wow - what great pictures

i've just shot all over my chest looking at that ass and dreaming of having the honour of serving it real time.

Hope you get all the studs you deserve Miss

Is it just me or do other men enjoy a woman with a little hair around their ass. Very sexy, I hope he knows how lucky he is to eat your cum filled ass out.

Users who are viewing this thread