• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

22yo gf

• Thread startersidy
  • Start date

sidy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 31, 2006
My girlfriend of 3 years finally agreed to let me post our pictures. I decided to include the story of how this all started, since I always find the story makes the pictures.

Late one friday night a few months ago (March to be precise), some friends were over having some drinks (OK we're college students so it was a bit more than "some"). Around 2 AM everyone said their goodbyes, leaving my girlfriend (hereafter "C"), my roomate and myself alone watching a movie. Around 2:30 the alcohol had caught up with me and I headed for bed. I ********** almost immediately, and awoke strangely around 7 AM. Usually I sleep like a log until around 10 on saturdays, but something felt wrong. Then I realized what it was: C wasn't in bed with me. Suspecting she ********** on the couch before she could make it to my room, I crept out to check on her. However, she wasn't on the couch. Then I thought perhaps she had left so I peer out the window, however her car is still parked out front. So I creep back over to my roomates room. As I approach I hear sounds, and slowly I begin to distinguish them as moans. No my roomates room is a mess: his door won't close properly and some of his venetian blinds are broken. Wanting to catch her in the act (as fuel for my forthcoming tirade) I sneak out the door quietly and walk around to his window. As I peer through the holes I see my girlfriend of almost 3 years completely naked and 69ing with my roomate. I will also take this opportunity to comment on my roomates "tool." He has to be the largest guy I've ever seen (in both girth and length). Granted, he's 6'5" but I never expected THAT. Finally I decide that I will wait and see if she confesses, so I quietly sneak back in, lock the door, and act like I'm getting a glass of water (now trying to be as loud as possible). As expected, she hears and shows up in my bed about 5 minutes later.
"Oh there you are. Where've you been?"
"Oh [M] and I were looking at something on his computer."
She didn't confess, so I tell her what I saw. She breaks down in tears and spills all the details. They made out for about 15 minutes, then he ate her out for at least 30 bringing her to multiple orgasms, and finally they 69ed until she heard me in the kitchen. He was constantly begging to fuck her, but she refused. At this point, through my anger, I realize I'm turned on by hearing the details of their encounter.

Nothing happens for about a month, and then one night I walk to the kitchen and notice them sitting close togethor on the couch. I was getting ready for bed, so I call her to come and and we fuck for 30 minutes. I'm exhausted and expect she is, too, however she says she will go back out and hang out with [M].

"You mean in [M]'s room."
"Well he did tell me to come over and I said I would. But NOTHING will happen, we're just gonna hang out. I'm not tired yet."
"You know he just wants to fuck you."
"Yeah, but I don't wanna fuck him. Don't worry nothing will happen."

I wake early in the morning, realize she isn't there, sneak outside, see her on her back getting pounded by that monstrous tool. I sneak back inside and lay in bed with butterflys in my stomach, unable to sleep, until she comes in (about an hour later!). She's sweaty and reeking of sex. She lays down and I roll over.

"I'm sooo sorry. I couldn't help myself. He knows my buttons and how to push them. So I let him eat me out, and the thought of him eating your cum out of my pussy turned me on so much that I let him..."
"Let him what (in an angy voice)?"
"Fuck me!(crying)?"
"Well, if you want to be a *****, then I might as well use you like one!"
I begin to mount her.
"But... but... he came in me!"
I can't stand it anymore. I turn her over and get beneath her to 69. I beign eating her out, the taste is undescribable. At one point a large glob of semen drops in my mouth.

We fuck, but I can barely feel anything. Her pussy is swolen and red. She was sore for a week.

Attachments

• 2897p1600.jpg
    2897p1600.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 6,656
  • 2886Picture030600.jpg
    2886Picture030600.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 3,894
Question

sidy said:
My girlfriend of 3 years finally agreed to let me post our pictures. I decided to include the story of how this all started, since I always find the story makes the pictures.

Late one friday night a few months ago (March to be precise), some friends were over having some drinks (OK we're college students so it was a bit more than "some"). Around 2 AM everyone said their goodbyes, leaving my girlfriend (hereafter "C"), my roomate and myself alone watching a movie. Around 2:30 the alcohol had caught up with me and I headed for bed. I ********** almost immediately, and awoke strangely around 7 AM. Usually I sleep like a log until around 10 on saturdays, but something felt wrong. Then I realized what it was: C wasn't in bed with me. Suspecting she ********** on the couch before she could make it to my room, I crept out to check on her. However, she wasn't on the couch. Then I thought perhaps she had left so I peer out the window, however her car is still parked out front. So I creep back over to my roomates room. As I approach I hear sounds, and slowly I begin to distinguish them as moans. No my roomates room is a mess: his door won't close properly and some of his venetian blinds are broken. Wanting to catch her in the act (as fuel for my forthcoming tirade) I sneak out the door quietly and walk around to his window. As I peer through the holes I see my girlfriend of almost 3 years completely naked and 69ing with my roomate. I will also take this opportunity to comment on my roomates "tool." He has to be the largest guy I've ever seen (in both girth and length). Granted, he's 6'5" but I never expected THAT. Finally I decide that I will wait and see if she confesses, so I quietly sneak back in, lock the door, and act like I'm getting a glass of water (now trying to be as loud as possible). As expected, she hears and shows up in my bed about 5 minutes later.
"Oh there you are. Where've you been?"
"Oh [M] and I were looking at something on his computer."
She didn't confess, so I tell her what I saw. She breaks down in tears and spills all the details. They made out for about 15 minutes, then he ate her out for at least 30 bringing her to multiple orgasms, and finally they 69ed until she heard me in the kitchen. He was constantly begging to fuck her, but she refused. At this point, through my anger, I realize I'm turned on by hearing the details of their encounter.

Nothing happens for about a month, and then one night I walk to the kitchen and notice them sitting close togethor on the couch. I was getting ready for bed, so I call her to come and and we fuck for 30 minutes. I'm exhausted and expect she is, too, however she says she will go back out and hang out with [M].

"You mean in [M]'s room."
"Well he did tell me to come over and I said I would. But NOTHING will happen, we're just gonna hang out. I'm not tired yet."
"You know he just wants to fuck you."
"Yeah, but I don't wanna fuck him. Don't worry nothing will happen."

I wake early in the morning, realize she isn't there, sneak outside, see her on her back getting pounded by that monstrous tool. I sneak back inside and lay in bed with butterflys in my stomach, unable to sleep, until she comes in (about an hour later!). She's sweaty and reeking of sex. She lays down and I roll over.

"I'm sooo sorry. I couldn't help myself. He knows my buttons and how to push them. So I let him eat me out, and the thought of him eating your cum out of my pussy turned me on so much that I let him..."
"Let him what (in an angy voice)?"
"Fuck me!(crying)?"
"Well, if you want to be a *****, then I might as well use you like one!"
I begin to mount her.
"But... but... he came in me!"
I can't stand it anymore. I turn her over and get beneath her to 69. I beign eating her out, the taste is undescribable. At one point a large glob of semen drops in my mouth.

We fuck, but I can barely feel anything. Her pussy is swolen and red. She was sore for a week.

Was she on birth control or did she take him without any protection?

Nice story and pics! Keep 'em coming!

hack1 said:
Was she on birth control or did she take him without any protection?
She is and was on birth control.

cuck_husb said:
So what did she do? Did you egg you on? Tell you how much better he was than you? Tell you how much he came in her and how much she wants you to eat his cum from her cunt? I bet she hasn't stopped fucking him, even to this day.

By the way, she is hot and a total slut for big cock. She deserves to have all the big cock she can take.

Cuck_Husb
By the way, this is a true story in case one couldn't tell. Certain parts were abbreviated but its pretty close to how everything happened.

She was very shy about it at first. She felt bad for cheating on me and didn't for about a month. But during this time I realized more and more how turned on I was thinking about what they had done. We talked about it in bed, and she slowly became more receptive to the idea of fucking other guys. Her biggest fantasy was having me guide him into her, then watching while they fuck, sitting on my face to let his cum drizzle all over my face and into my mouth, and finally me getting a ride at the end.

C had always been the submissive type. She could be shy around new people and was careful to never hurt or offend anyone. But the more we talked about our fantasies, the more aggressive and dominant she became. Finally one night while we were fucking she asks me if I want her to bang my roomate again.
"Remember I'm doing this for you, so if you don't want me to I won't"
"I want you to."
To my suprise she just gets up before I'm finished, kisses me and heads for his room, without even getting dressed!
We had already decided we couldn't let my roomate know I knew. His mouth is almost as big as his dick and without the fear me killing him if I found out, every last one of our friends would know. I decide to sneak outside to watch. Suddenly though I realize I can't see anything because its still the middle of the night. But C was smart. A minute or so later she flicks on the lights and the show begins.
My roomate is still in a bath robe while they kiss for what seems like hours. She had previously mentioned that he was a great kisser. Finally he picks her up and lays her on the bed, disrobes and lays above her. I expect him to mount her but instead he kisses her lips and slowly slides down until he's eating her out. This goes on so long I eventually sit down in the dirt. I hear her come at least 3 times. Then I hear her say something so I get back up and watch as he begins to mount her. I found out later that she was begging him to fuck her. She sits up and sucks on his cock to lube it up before resuming her position. As he enters her she begins to tense up, but he convinces her to relax and she does. They fuck for about 20 minutes until he comes in her. Thinking it was over I run back to my room and wait, but she doesn't show up. So I walk back outside and discover they're going at it again! This time she's on top, which is good for me because up until now my vantage point put me starring at his ass. The image of that (he says 10") cock pounding into her will always be stuck in my mind. I also notice she's able to take the whole thing in now (previously she said he bottomed out at half staff). He finishes in her for the second time and she lays there for a minute or two. The way she dismounted him seemed rather odd. She confessed later she was trying to keep his cum in her for me. She kisses him and heads for the door, so I race back inside but run into her on the way.
"I saw you through the blinds. Did you enjoy the show?"
"Uh huh"
"I brought a present for you. Strip down and lay on the bed."
I do as I'm told. She then sits on my face. All this time she had been covering her pussy with her hand. She releases it and I see why. I'm engulfed in a flood of cum.
"I was careful to try and save every last drop. Do you like it? I want you to suck it all out of me."
I do as I'm told. There had to be a third of a cup in there.
"It was sooo good this time! Once I relaxed and just let him take me..."
(She had said that the previous time a month ago wasn't very good because she was nervous and tensed up so much he couldn't get it inside her at first)
"I don't know why I was scared it would hurt cause it really didn't this time. And get this! I came while he was fucking me! Without playing with my clit or anything!" (I had made her cum during sex like that 3 times, all when we first started dating (she was a virgin) and now get her off my playing with her clit while we're fucking)
We then 69. I came in under a minute. We both fall asleep. When I wake up in the morning I survey the damages. She's sleeping with her legs apart (very unusual), and her pussy is still red and gaping.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 4,116
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 3,270
cuck_husb said:
So what did she do? Did you egg you on? Tell you how much better he was than you? Tell you how much he came in her and how much she wants you to eat his cum from her cunt? I bet she hasn't stopped fucking him, even to this day.

By the way, she is hot and a total slut for big cock. She deserves to have all the big cock she can take.

Cuck_Husb
She is no longer fucking or talking to him (nor am I). We moved out last month and he went crazy (he might actually be a real sociopath). He started banging some really trashy hos so bareback would have been a huge risk. Newho he started being an asshole to her so we dropped it.

Somekind of Hot

Sidy;Very hot lady very hot story.Glad she had the courage to fuck him on her own the frist time.You got the reward from her filled pussy.Now she will probably bring you many more if you remain this lucky.By all means more stories and more photos.Let the good time roll.Lady make them creampies for him.He is now like the rest of us HES HOOKED.Just keep it safe.Oh to have a creampie maker!!! okdeacon

Shoot! Let her name slip! Oh well. By the way, she's reading this now so you can address any questions you would like to her. We will post some more pics soon. I've got one of her cream pie after she f**ked him but I haven't found it yet. I finnally confided in her that I have been having these fantasies of watching her with another guy for quite some time, but never discussed them with her because a) I never thought she would go along with it b) I wasn't even sure if I'd really like it if it actually happened c) I was worried they would creep her out. Obviously I couldn't have planned this better. It all started whens she made out with him that night in march, which she claims only happened because I had been under a lot of stress and hadn't been providing her the physical attention she needed. I guess I'm lucky my fantasy came true without any intervention on my part.

I started to notice some changes in her upon my return. She was becoming increasingly dominant in bed yet less interested in vaginal intercourse with me. Whereas previously she would wear a T-shirt and panties to bed and around my room, she was now usually nude, and even sometimes ventured into the rest of the apartment nude. She was becoming more vocal with her opinions (this was a good thing) and less shy around new people (also very good). All in all she just looked more confident. Needless to say I was VERY pleased.

Over the week of my return she f**ked him twice. The first time was on Wednesday (recall I got home on a monday). She brought me back a nice cream pie that I cleaned up while we 69'd. Thursday night was the last time they f**ked. She came back, but without the cream filled snatch I expected. He had stuck it in her a*s, but when she asked him to stop he didn't. Instead he kept going harder and harder until she was able to break away. As she was putting on her clothes he said "Fine, leave bitch!" She did, and came back to me crying.

Hitherto I have forgone discussing my interactions with him since the first incident, mostly because they remained status-quo. Occasionally I thought I could catch a glimmer of conceit in his eye, but outwardly nothing changed. Also recall he didn't know I knew, so it was in his interest to act normal as well. Concurrently, Caroline acted the same as she always had whens he was around him (except in his bedroom of course). But this was all about to change. The night after the "a*s" incident (Friday) he went to a bar without inviting us (abnormal). He came home late with this really trashy looking ho (she had DEFINATELY been around the block a couple times). He proceeds to f**k her as loudly as possible. When we wake in the morning I find a mirror and a razor blade on the counter. I explain that to M that we can't have the likes of her around and if he wants to a*sociate with her then he can do so at her place. He says he understands and we leave it at that. But he begins being rude and mean to Caroline, constantly calling her a c**t or a bitch, and just being discourteous (e.g. pusposely closing the door in her face).

Caroline originally thought we could continue our previous arrangements, hoping he had learned his lesson and would respect her wishes in the future (As a side note she had agreed to TRY anal but told him to go slow and that she may not like it). But after the trashy ho she and I agreed there was now a risk of disease involved that neither of us wanted to take, and once he started being rude to her it was all over.

M has gone his separate way and Caroline and I have a new apartment. She's no longer stretched (she's very relieved, she started to worry after a couple of weeks because it hadn't tightened up). We debated ending our adventures permanently (or at least not pursuing any more), but have recently decided to try it again. I was hoping she would try black, though she was reluctant the stud pix page over on darkcavern helped convince her.

Ergo the reason we have been posting on these boards. We've also looked on a couple swinger sites, and are hoping to find a new stud for her. So far no luck. She even posted her ad over on darkcavern and we haven't gotten 1 reply. So if there's any "bulls" out there reading this, and you think you'd be a good match, drop us a line. We're in the DFW area.

Attachments

• bar.jpg
    bar.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 4,683
Still looking!

Still no luck finding another guy for Caro. We're both somewhat dissappointed we have yet to receive one reply from a prospective "bull" (she hates that term). We've been contacted by a few guys on some swinger sites, but none have worked out yet (we were hopeful for one but he chatted for a couple days and then disappeared).

What we do know is that this has been a great thing for us both. Caroline has overcome many of her anxieties and is much more confident. We both got to explore (and she got to discover) our sexual fantasies, and we're now turned on to each other more than ever. We hope to continue this in the future (nearer the better) but for now our sex life is booming. We even discovered something we can do alone: a few weeks ago after I came in her and had rolled over, she slowly got up and stradled my face. Admittedly I was not very turned on at first, even protesting to no avail, but after a few minutes of tounguing my own cum out of her I became aroused again and we went at it a second time. She was so turned on thinking about it that she came while we were f**king.

I've attached another pic that she likes. The previous are from around the beginning of the year. She doesn't like them very much so we will be making and posting some new ones (hopefully by the end of the week).

As always, we hope to get some responses from prospective "bulls" in the area, and all comments are greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• bar.jpg
    bar.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 606
Cream Pie as promised

Finally found the cream pie pic I promised. This was taken right after M came in her (the second to last time they f**ked). I of course was happy to clean it up. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but trust me, there was ALOT

Attachments

• DSC00150.jpeg
    DSC00150.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 2,944
Last edited by a moderator:
I love this thread. The pics are great and so is the situation, keep em cumming.:)

Cream pie as promished

That cream pie really looks tasty! Nothing better except getting the cum directly from the source. Especially if it is a black one.

Referring to the first two pictures you showed. The most beautiful pussy I have seen in a long time. Puffed up, with upholstered outer surroundings. A nice clean hand full. Inviting to be caressed, kissed, licked, sucked and fucked.

I just came very hard looking at that photo of caro holding a drink, this is the best thread I have read for a long time! I want to fuck her so bad...she looks so damn hot...that pretty face looks like it deserves my cum all over it...
I want to make her cum
If you ever make it over to London...

I reread your reports. I too do not like the expression “bull”. Call the guy, boy-toy, sex-toy, her boy-friend, her fucker, but not her bull. And please tell her again, she has a gorgeous figure.

How Sweet It Is

Sidy; Shit man that is a Class A Prime Time Cream Pie. And he gapped her very nicely. She has a taste of big cock now and you have a taste of fresh creampie from a sweet puffed streatched hard fucked pretty pussy. I predict a lot of great fun in your future. What ever you do dont try to change her, I dont think she will. Lucky Man You Two Have Fun!!!! Joy To You Both okdeacon

Looking at the creampie pic and reading your story, I can't imagine anyone not wanting to eat her pussy. She is a total fox and if you are still having trouble finding someone safe to fuck her then you aren't looking in the right places. However, this forum can be a good starting place. Get to work man, that girl needs some strong fucking and you need some good eating.

Hot!

I can't believe you can't find somebody in your area to fuck her. Thanks for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread