• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

23 SBM in Detroit

• Thread starterlikum105
  • Start date

likum105

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 1, 2005
Posted for E.

Attachments

• chest.jpg
    chest.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 305
  • soft.jpg
    soft.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 478
  • soft1.jpg
    soft1.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 512
  • hard.jpg
    hard.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 883
wow,,,papi..muy sexy

Attachments

• 285beb76a8231aeda91d00320ee51741.jpg
    285beb76a8231aeda91d00320ee51741.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 919
Would you like to meet in Grand Rapids for a good time with me. I have yet to find a black cock for myself. Drop me a line at lovelyredhead6482@yahoo.com

very nice cock baby

You looks so hot, i love musculat black males;)
xxx

Makes a Jewish wifes mouth water!!!!

hi

hi mature ohio bbw craving your cock kisses

Last edited by a moderator:
i think i might have room for it if your ever in the upper.

Ohhhh Fuck me Baby! send me more pics of that perfect body and wonderful cock and tell my hubby how you are goin to fuck his wife right in front of him. jdc1968@yahoo.com

Mmmmm :) That is a mighty fine cock you've got....looks like it would be amazing to ride

we are interested. would like to experience yours. would like to see hubby suck it, make me real horny. only been with husband. want to be our first black experience. husband is not gay but said he would suck it for me. will you let him? live in ky, can you travel here? true redhead. turtlesavior@yahoo

Thanks ladies. PM if you're in Michigan and wanna meat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, you have an amazing cock Sir. Your are a true god that deserves to be worshipped. I wish i could suck and gag on that cock. Thank You for sharing the pics of it.

I will marry you, if you do me couple of times every day;)
you're very very hot
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread