• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

23 year old GF spread

• Thread startermakehersticky
  • Start date

makehersticky

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 22, 2009
She's only 23. I love her dearly but I can't help wondering how many BBC guys have pounded her before me. Does it look like she's clocked up some BBC mileage and would you join the line ???

Attachments

• 182567.jpg
    182567.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1,066
More of her...

Attachments

• 182561.jpg
    182561.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 763
alright nice pics :D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I could get some of that yummy pussy!

Oh fuck dude...has she had a baby? If not, I'd definitely wear a rubber before I'd hit that.

Im beginning to wonder

Thanks for your honest views guys. Much appreciated. How or what on earth must she have been banging to get results like this? She's never had a baby and has only been sexual for 9 years. She enjoys frequent masturbation and owns an average size dildo. Is this wellused pussy the result of hardcore fucking??? Could masturbation cause this, or is her appearance the result of fucking the whole team? Please be honest with your replies thanks

Attachments

• 182560.jpg
    182560.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 310
More of her

Is this a normal pussy???

Attachments

• 182566.jpg
    182566.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 390
wow...

As a woman I would have to say that she has something going on there....Does it ALWAYS look like that? To me it looks like an infected pussy and I would urge her to go see a doctor...lol. Im no professional but OUCH!

Heather

My GF

Hi Heather, hi everyone

Thanks, but in the year we have been dating, its always been this swollen. She does wear a clit-clip on the days she's really feeling horny, and she wears tight jeans which she says gets her off when she walks. Ssssh, its her secret.

She has normal GP checkups, and during sex I notice nothing unnormal.

She has a huge sexdrive though and is always quick to masturbate or take me.

Her pussy really is huge and although I'm quite thick and wellhung, it sure feels like someone has pounded her and opened her up before

She onceput 14 marbles inside her and then still took all of me??? I was amazed, but geez what an awesome fuck

Should I post more pics?

Attachments

• 182318.jpg
    182318.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 284
that's loose like a coffee can

Just 1 hell of a camel toe really.

thats is deffinatly one well used pussy, your so lucky to have a girl like her that obviously loves to fuck. just do what ever is needed to keep her happy and satisfied.

One way to answer that, is to assess whether or not she was promiscuous before you dated...if she was an easy-lay...well, then, you probably have your answer...sure looks that way to me.

She BI maybe into toys and more

makehersticky said:
Hi Heather, hi everyone

Thanks, but in the year we have been dating, its always been this swollen. She does wear a clit-clip on the days she's really feeling horny, and she wears tight jeans which she says gets her off when she walks. Ssssh, its her secret.

She has normal GP checkups, and during sex I notice nothing unnormal.

She has a huge sexdrive though and is always quick to masturbate or take me.

Her pussy really is huge and although I'm quite thick and wellhung, it sure feels like someone has pounded her and opened her up before

She once put 14 marbles inside her and then still took all of me??? I was amazed, but geez what an awesome fuck

Should I post more pics?

I don't know if she's ever done anything with a BBC or a BWC for that matter, that would cause a dramatic and permanent change to her cunt. Other than being a regular girl in a 20-something man train/3 days a week for 5 yrs, I'd say the girl's just got a big cunt, lol!
Some of us, have pussies that are just big, puffy and on the unattractive side.

Users who are viewing this thread