• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

23 yrs localatina

• Thread startercoynchico
  • Start date

coynchico

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2010
u like??? we had a fwb with a buddy now she wanna ongoing fwb

Attachments

• IMG00219 (1).jpg
    IMG00219 (1).jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 413
  • IMG00233.jpg
    IMG00233.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 409
  • IMG00234.jpg
    IMG00234.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 509
  • IMG00228.jpg
    IMG00228.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 512
I'd love to get together for some fun. You can check my pics in my album.

ty ty..she wanting to try an ongoing fwb type relationship where the guy comes over to hang out at least once a week to start and we'll see how it goes..

What an amazing ass on her! Show us her sweet pussy.

Lovely ass be nice to have and use in front of her cuckold

i popped in looking to find an amazing ass and got lost in the pussing hiding behind those panties. anymore pics????

If you tell us where your at, maybe you can find someone to come over once a week

i'd like to mount her for you from behind and have you stand right behind us so you can watch every inch of my 11 inch black cock disappear into her cunt. then i'd have you watch her from the front so you can see her face when she starts feeling me ramming my cock in and out of her cunt and think, why she's been with you this long when she could be out getting fucked by random black guys all this time

Users who are viewing this thread