• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

23y/0 slut of girlfriend

• Thread starterreup
  • Start date

reup

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 30, 2012
Wwhatatjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 7 years.
We started going out with each other when we were teenagers and she has been cheating
on me rite from the start.

For the first few years she used to lie about her cheating and try to get away with it.
But when she knew she had finally been caught out and I didn't leave her(because I love her to much)
she took it to mean she had a license to be a slut.

At first I hated it,it felt like I was suffocating every time I knew she had been with another man.
But I had no choice but to like it as I couldnt leave her.
But now I love it!!I get so turned on when she has another dick in her!Which is a lot!
As I mention in the title she is a big slut.So the other day I managed to get an estimate of the number of guys she has been with from her
It was about 20 when we first got together but now she estimates its over 2000 guys!She said it could even be closer to 2500 dicks in her!

Its sunday arvo now and ive just picked her up from another one night stands place this morning.

I would love to hear any comments,opinions or questions from you guys.
cheers,reup

Reactions: purplejoys
That's hot. Sounds like you guys have a good relationship that works for you ;)

2000 to 2500 guys in 7 years? 300 guys a year and only 365 days in each> Wow

Reup, You have a very hot, beautiful and very sexy GF. You are one very ,very lucky cuck. As far a the as the 2000, to 2500. Let me say I believe her and will tell you for sure it is very possible. A woman who looks like her can have any swinging dick SHE wants. I for a fact know a hot wife who has had more cocks in her pussy than your gf. It took her a little longer but on many occasions she had more than one cock a day. Of coarse many of them were repeats. By the way I have fucked the hot wife many time that I am talking about that I know and her pussy is very tight as she has acquired great control of her cunt. She can make her pussy tight on any size cock. Its great that you love your gf as she is making your life very interesting and exciting. Cant beat that man!!! Enjoy and Good Luck. okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread