• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

25 Y/O Hot Wife

• Thread starterbuttreview
  • Start date

buttreview

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 3, 2007
I am kind of new to this lifestyle but I have been fantasizing about it for a while. I'm slowly convincing my wife to wear skimpier clothing and hopefully she'll be willing to go topless on our next trip to France. I don't have any quality pictures of her but I plan to get her tipsy next weekend and snap a few ;) In the meantime, here are some screen shots from a video we made when she was 21.

Let me know what you think and yes, I know the quality is poor :(

And a few more...

Skimpy

Tell us more what her thoughts on it are.
Has she been wearing skimpy clothes?
Out in public?
When your friends are over?

Looking forward to reading, and seeing about your vacation.
Keep us posted.

I've just recently started commenting on how hot it is when she wears low cut tops or short skirts out and about. She just kind of giggles or pulls her top down a little more for me. I've noticed that when we go out with certain friends she'll try to dress a little more slutty, probably because those girls dress that way too...maybe some kind of competition?

The most bold she's been was on our last vacation. She bought a backless top that is very thin cotton and it kind of hangs from the neck and has a string that ties around the small of her back. She tried it in our hotel room without a bra on and asked me what I thought and she pretended that she was ready to go out (in a joking way). I said ok in a matter of fact way and she laughed and said she wasn't going out without a bra in that shirt. I told her she looked hot but she changed her shirt anyways...but, about fifteen minutes after that she asked if I thought that she really looked good in that other shirt without a bra.

Next thing I know, we were walking down the road to dinner with her boobs free and only a thin piece of cotton covering them. You could see the outline of her boobs perfectly and even her nipple outline without it being cold. Her boobs were bouncing with every step and every guy who walked passed just stared...I was in heaven :)

What do you guys think of her? Any ideas on how to get more pics?

buttreview said:
I've just recently started commenting on how hot it is when she wears low cut tops or short skirts out and about. She just kind of giggles or pulls her top down a little more for me. I've noticed that when we go out with certain friends she'll try to dress a little more slutty, probably because those girls dress that way too...maybe some kind of competition?

The most bold she's been was on our last vacation. She bought a backless top that is very thin cotton and it kind of hangs from the neck and has a string that ties around the small of her back. She tried it in our hotel room without a bra on and asked me what I thought and she pretended that she was ready to go out (in a joking way). I said ok in a matter of fact way and she laughed and said she wasn't going out without a bra in that shirt. I told her she looked hot but she changed her shirt anyways...but, about fifteen minutes after that she asked if I thought that she really looked good in that other shirt without a bra.

Next thing I know, we were walking down the road to dinner with her boobs free and only a thin piece of cotton covering them. You could see the outline of her boobs perfectly and even her nipple outline without it being cold. Her boobs were bouncing with every step and every guy who walked passed just stared...I was in heaven :)

What do you guys think of her? Any ideas on how to get more pics?
Awesome story. As far as pictures, my wife doesn't really like to pose either but I tell her it it can be my "present" for valentines day or my birthday, etc. It usually works. Or when she strips down to her thong I'll tell her how hot she looks and then I'll just grab the camera and start shooting before she can object. I usually get about 2 or 3 shots before she tells me to stop.

man a yng thing like that needs a older bull

Going further

A little wine, a vibrator, and some dirty talk goes a long way.
Of course, you just happen to have the camera near.

I'm still working on getting better pics...in the meantime, here is a sneak peak of her clit :)

Still no luck on getting her to hotwife for me but this weekend I'm gonna make her some extra stiff drinks and see what happens :) hopefully I'll at least have some clearer shots of her. Here are a few more from a video we made a few years ago.

if you want more, send me a pm. I'm having problems uploading to this thread.

still no luck yet, but I'm sure as hell trying! Here is another pic that I have to hold you over until I can be successful in getting better quality ones. I've also been hinting at going to the strip clubs to get her loosened up...she hasn't said a definite no yet, so there is hope!

Users who are viewing this thread