• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

26 year old hot wife

• Thread starterbuttreview
  • Start date

buttreview

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 3, 2007
Eureka! I finally got her to pose for more pictures. I used to have hundreds but I lost them when my PC crashed :(

She has been getting more adventurous lately, so hopefully my first cuck experience is just around the corner :D She went out on a girls night and she had a skimpy thin top on and she was having problems hiding her bra, so I told her to just go braless. She at first laughed at the idea but then warmed up to it. When her friends came to pick her up, she bent down to pick up her purse and I was able to see nipple...I got an instant hard on knowing that guys in the club might see the same and they would definitely see them jiggle as she danced.

While in vegas last month I convinced her to wear a thong in the pool and almost got her to go topless...maybe next time. :)

Let me know what you guys think, I think she's hot and can't wait to see her with another guy.

Very sexy wife you have there!

Good luck on getting her to cuck you sooner or later.

Sux about losing all the pics... i guess its time to make some more ;-)

Awesome stories & HOT pics!!!

would love to see more, especially her with other guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
I could get wood for her. That ass needs to be spanked!

Holy God..Holy Lord...

your wife is one sexy slut..very hot and delicious looking bitchy wife

hummm....must jump on black stud's cock..and you gara help her like good boy

My wife has an ass like that, I can picture her up on her

hands and knees (favorite position), face buried in the pillow, taking his fat cock in her cunt, her pink asshole all ******* and him rubbing his wet thumb on her pink bud. She comes home with sheet burns on her knees and elbows, still horny, but her puss a bit sore, so she just wants oral. Just knowing there was a bare cock in her just a few hours is enough to make me cum.

I'm glad you guys like the pictures. I'll post some more soon :)

Here's another boob shot. She has amazng nipples and I love when they are hard and guys can see their thick outline through her shirt :)

sooo sexy ;) ...and love how she is being adventurous...have you told her you want her to fuck other men? hope it happens soon! keep them pics and little stories comming we want to know how she is cumming ;)!

Very sexy woman! I love the pics. How far have you gone with her? have you told her your fantasies or encouraged her to be with another guy in any way? Even just dancing?

Man! she needs some black cock!

Boobs from above :) I certainly hope you guys are jacking off to her. One day I'm sure she will be the one jacking guys off onto her!

fucking sexy bitch...

waaaw what a body she has there...she must be pawned by big black cock...she is waaw

nice slut! I hope you get some more cock in her!

I was able to get a picture of her slightly bending over. It's too bad you can't see her pussy in this pic. It is really tight and small and I would love to see a huge cock stretch her out. I want it to look swollen and sloppy and wrinkled up by the time the bull gets done with her.

I want her.

Users who are viewing this thread