• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

27 y/o Finacee in Chicago

• Thread starternewcoupleroc
  • Start date

newcoupleroc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 1, 2010
We recently moved to Chicago... see my post in the meeting place if you're interested in being her bull...

If you're not in Chicago - we'd still love to hear comments. The more positive feedback she gets, the more likely she will be to take the next step. She loves the idea but has been very shy to get started. I can't pleasure her enough in the bedroom and she really wants a big cock to fuck her regularly - she just needs to meet someone who's willing to take the time to make her comfortable enough over email to take the next step. It hasn't happened yet but she's ready.

Let us know what you think and I'll convince her to let me take more pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 951
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 821
  • IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,299
  • IMG_0017.jpg
    IMG_0017.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 972
  • IMG_0022.jpg
    IMG_0022.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,287
Is she wanting black cock? Imagine most women would love this...boyfriend or husband is letting her cheat with a big cocked man and he'll watch. Many women love this kinkiness and will cum from that.

sharky20 said:
Is she wanting black cock? Imagine most women would love this...boyfriend or husband is letting her cheat with a big cocked man and he'll watch. Many women love this kinkiness and will cum from that.

As much as I would love her to take a big black cock, she says she's not attracted to black men (although she seems curious). I think it's just because she was raised very conservative and never branched out. But before she met me, she fucked a white guy with a huge dick and still misses it so I would bet she'd love black cock if she gave it a try.

That's a very nice view from behind. I hope you find what you're looking for. A woman as pretty as that should get fucked exactly as hard as she needs to be.

Nice sheets, I think I had the same set once

newcoupleroc said:
As much as I would love her to take a big black cock, she says she's not attracted to black men (although she seems curious). I think it's just because she was raised very conservative and never branched out. But before she met me, she fucked a white guy with a huge dick and still misses it so I would bet she'd love black cock if she gave it a try.

Many women arent attracted to black men but that doesnt stop them from gettin the black cock. They do it for other reasons like being a total slut.

sharky20 said:
Many women arent attracted to black men but that doesnt stop them from gettin the black cock. They do it for other reasons like being a total slut.

Most women that aren't attracted to someone probably won't enter into sexual intercourse with them as women for the most part need to feel the attraction.
However there are many white men with huge cocks that would probably love to be with her, myself included.

Yeah... looks like she is ready, alright. Would love to put my face right under her pussy just to feel the heat coming out. Then get that first waft of fertile pussy... mmmmmm!

Oh my goodness. I'm having an out-of-body experience right now. Words can not express her beauty. Just looking at her is giving me some kinda high. I'd start off by walking up and kissing her sexy feet, then licking her pussy and asshole. I'd then go from there. Hopfully if i didn't get to cought up in that sexy behind. Such a Goddess.

Able and willing

What's up buddy... I am 36 and very willing to make you and your wife comfortablw with the whole cuckolding experience. I am 6 ft and weigh about 205. I workout regularly and sport a pretty thick cock.

Let me know if you are interested. my email address is lamboman411@gmail.com I am willing to email back and forth for a while until she and you get comfortable and let you move forward at your pace. I am in the western suburbs in Bartlett. Are you guys downtown or in the burbs?

Thanks..Nick

Beautiful ass and feet. Would she like me to suck her toes while I fill her up?

Wow..! She has a sexy ass and a set of well-hang boobs..:D

WOW, Love those Tight Capri's but one thing is missing "A BIG BLACK COCK" between those legs!!

Visit

Why don't the two of you come out to the country to visit? We could play outdoors.

I am about 2 hours West of Chicago.

I am 28, 6'0, 170lbs, in good shape, D+D free and horribly undersexed by my girlfriend. I would love to open up my repressed sex drive by eating and fingering your fiancees pussy, then begging her to fuck me with her feet before fucking her with a strong cock.