28 - married - SLUT!!

• Thread starterpeachblossom
  • Start date

peachblossom

Swallow Lover
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2014
Northern Virginia
I'm married, but I'm also just a little ***** of a fuck toy! I LOVE having my holes used as masturbation toys while my husband masturbates to gorgeous young girls! I really do hope that everyone who sees my pics will agree that I look like a perfect little married pass-around party toy!

slutwife007.jpgslutwife008.jpgslutwife006.jpgslutwife003.jpgslutwife004.jpg
slutwife007.jpg slutwife008.jpg slutwife006.jpg slutwife003.jpg slutwife004.jpg

Reactions: girlsharer and randomname
You look like a great slut that I would love to fuck and pass along to my buddies. Keep posting pic would like to see more

"Pass Around Party Toy" ... I love the way you think of yourself like this. I hope you'll be posting more details of you interests, along with more pics of how you'd like to dress as a "Pass Around Party Toy".

Love the pics - please post more and tell us about yourself!

peachblossom said:
I'm married, but I'm also just a little ***** of a fuck toy! I LOVE having my holes used as masturbation toys while my husband masturbates to gorgeous young girls! I really do hope that everyone who sees my pics will agree that I look like a perfect little married pass-around party toy!

slutwife007.jpgslutwife008.jpgslutwife006.jpgslutwife003.jpgslutwife004.jpg

you look like a great fuck toy. I want to hear about all your adventures and see a lot more of you