• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

28 - White M - Owned by my Black Mistress

• Thread starterWM21
  • Start date

WM21

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 8, 2013
Hi all,

I'd like to start a thread for feedback / advice and just general chat about my Sub / Dom relationship. It's my first one.

I'm 28, White, Straight and also been into cuckolding since I was a teen. I've been cucked by my ex-GF for a few years from the age of 20-26 but never been in a sub / dom arrangement.

So I met an older black woman on tinder. She's 40. 2 kids. And lives relative closeby. I offered on the night I met her (4 weeks ago) to go over and eat her pussy. She knew from the off I was a white wimp and I'd do as I was told. She agreed and I went over at midnight the following night when she had the flat free.

So the next night I was nervous, I turned up, and basically she destroyed me. She was huge. Bigger in person than her pictures. Bbw. Typical dominant woman. She was wearing just a nighty. She opened the door and ordered me to take it off her and also strip myself naked. I did as I was told.

She was rough. She grabbed my cock and squeezed until I was about to cum. She bent over on her bed and made me eat her pussy and ass. She told me to keep eating and keep fisting her. I did.

Eventually she got the dildo out, it was fucking big. Black. And I started using it on her. She made me suck it and lick it and eventually she stood up and started pretending it was her BBC. I was looking up , while this huge black dildo was in my mouth and seeing her spitting and enjoying what I was doing.

She told me to bend over on her bed and she started spanking me with her heels. (My ass is still hurting lmao)...

And then she started wanking me off. Squeezing it and my balls. Then she got me down on my knees, licking and sucking her toes.

Ultimately the night ended after this, and I left. We have spoken since and she wants me this weekend or next weekend.

Anyone feel like giving advice? Thoughts? She's asked me to buy a strap on after I said she could fuck me. How should I treat her. How should I act? What should I ask her to do to me?

Reactions: sissybbstephanie and Custer Laststand
Treat her like a Queen and take it the bitch that you are...all the way, get abused.

Become her maid. Take care of all her errands, cooking, cleaning, laundry, and other housework. Buy her presents. Worshp her.

Reactions: Pussyfreebeta
WM21 said:
Hi all, I'd like to start a thread for feedback / advice and just general chat about my Sub / Dom relationship. It's my first one.
OK....
WM21 said:
I'm 28, white, straight and also been into cuckolding since I was a teen. I've been cucked by my ex-GF for a few years from the age of 20-26 but never been in a sub / dom arrangement.
Good for your ex-GF. She got you started down the right path....
WM21 said:
So I met an older black woman on tinder. She's 40, has 2 kids, and lives relatively close by. I offered on the night I met her (4 weeks ago) to go over and eat her pussy. She knew ..... I was a white wimp and I'd do as I was told. She agreed, and I went over at midnight the following night, when she had [her] flat free.
Sounds like you lucked out.
WM21 said:
So the next night I was nervous, I turned up, and basically she destroyed me. She was huge. Bigger in person than her pictures. A bbw. [She was a] typical dominant woman. She was wearing just a nighty. She opened the door and ordered me to take it off her and also strip myself naked. I did as I was told.
It was appropriate that you were obedient and complied with her orders.
WM21 said:
She was rough. She grabbed my cock and squeezed until I was about to cum. She bent over on her bed and made me eat her pussy and ass. She told me to keep eating and keep fisting her. I did. Eventually she got the dildo out, it was fucking big. Black. And I started using it on her. She made me suck it and lick it and eventually she stood up and started pretending it was her BBC. I was looking up, while this huge black dildo was in my mouth and seeing her spitting and enjoying what I was doing.
All good.
WM21 said:
She told me to bend over on her bed and she started spanking me with her heels. (My ass is still hurting lmao)...
Also good. Your spanking must have left you with no doubt as to your subservient position.
WM21 said:
And then she started wanking me off. Squeezing it and my balls.
It was very kind of your dominant black woman to masturbate you (i.e., want you off).
WM21 said:
Then she got me down on my knees, licking and sucking her toes.
It was again highly appropriate that you complied with her orders.
WM21 said:
Ultimately the night ended after this, and I left. We have spoken since and she wants me this weekend or next weekend.
You can take this as meaning you succeeded in meeting her expectations.
WM21 said:
She asked me to buy a strap-on, after I said she could fuck me.
That's totally appropriate, of course. See:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/take-it-like-a-man.119258/
WM21 said:
How should I treat her. How should I act? What should I ask her to do to me?
Rather than asking your dominant black woman to do things to you, you should comply with whatever she tells you to do, or says she's going to do to you — unless it's clearly unsafe and could cause injury to you (or someone else).

Re. how to behave in your female dominant / male submissive (femdom) relationship — I suggest ordering and reading:

Sutton, Elise, 2003, Female Domination: An exploration if the male desire for loving female authority (softcover, 298 pp.),

which is available from well-known online sources. You might also give it to her to read, perhaps as a gift (if she isn't already familiar with this book).

Disclaimer: I have no relationship of any kind with Ms. Elise Sutton nor the publisher nor distributors of her book, and gain nothing, financial nor otherwise, from suggesting her book.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread