29 [M4F] #Bangalore, India - 70kg 6ft Tall bull

ujaat

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2024
Jaipur
29 [M4F] #Bangalore, India - 70kg 6ft Tall - Looking for some 18+ fun near Bellandur area.

Greetings everyone,

I hope this post finds you well. As the title suggests, I'm a 29-year-old corporate professional residing in the vibrant Bellandur area, employed at a multinational corporation. Today, I come to this community with a rather specific request – I'm in search of an open-minded woman or couple who share a mutual interest in exploring safe and consensual sexual fantasies, particularly over the weekends.

Allow me to introduce myself a bit further. I pride myself on being a gentleman, valuing respect, communication, and comfort above all else in any interaction. While I am certainly enthusiastic about delving into the realm of sexual exploration and indulging in various fantasies, it's important to note that I am not a proponent of anything rough or violent.

Rather, I believe in creating an environment that fosters trust, understanding, and enjoyment for all parties involved.If you're someone who resonates with what I've shared thus far and are intrigued by the prospect of embarking on this journey together, I invite you to reach out.

Let's engage in a conversation, get to know each other better, and see if we share the same wavelength.Before I conclude, I must emphasize the importance of genuine and respectful inquiries.

My intention here is to connect with like-minded individuals in a safe and considerate manner, and I hope to receive responses from those who share similar sentiments.

Thank you for taking the time to read through my post. I eagerly await your messages and the possibility of exploring our fantasies together.

Warm regards,

A Rajasthani Kinky Soul

Reactions: Sandy Row