• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

2ND GEN CUCKS PASSING THE CUCK TORCH TO ADULT SONS !

• Thread starterBLACKBULLSTUD
  • Start date

BLACKBULLSTUD

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 17, 2021
THE RIGHT OF PASSAGE IN SOME FAMILYS TELLING ADULT SONS WHAT THEY KIND OF GUESSED AT FOR YEARS ! THE GUY WHO IS A FRIEND TO DAD IS A FRIEND TO MOM TOO !

Reactions: Lovasianladies, hard8bbc4mwf, redback and 1 other person
Interesting thread. Have you come across any father/son cucks? Do you have a theory on cuckold heredity?

Reactions: hard8bbc4mwf
BLACKBULLSTUD said:
THE RIGHT OF PASSAGE IN SOME FAMILYS TELLING ADULT SONS WHAT THEY KIND OF GUESSED AT FOR YEARS ! THE GUY WHO IS A FRIEND TO DAD IS A FRIEND TO MOM TOO !

A man who is raised in a family where his mother takes lovers and his father accepts that (i.e., they don't argue loudly about it and he doesn't abuse her physically), is probably likely to view that as natural behavior by a married woman and thus seek a woman to marry who will make him her cuckold.

Last edited:
Reactions: redback and hard8bbc4mwf
Custer Laststand said:
A man who is raised in a family where his mother takes lovers and his father accepts that (i.e., they don't argue loudly about it and he doesn't abuse her physically), is probably likely to view that as natural behavior by a married woman and thus seek a woman to marry who will make him her cuckold.
Very true in my case. Mom had lovers dad knew and often watched. I know because I would come home from school and find strange men there with mom. I also spied on my parents when men came over at night. I also think women who grow up in cuckold homes or have cheating moms grow up to be sluts, like my wife.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and Laceyfemme

Users who are viewing this thread