• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

2nd generation cuck

• Thread starterNLCuck
  • Start date

NLCuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 5, 2024
When i was about 11 years old and playing in the house i found a locked chest under the bed of my parents.
As a young boy i was curious what would be in it but i did not had the key for it.
I looked for the key everywhere but did not find it anywhere.
Got really curious and started days later to search for the key everywhere in the house.
Finally i found a hidden key and looked if it did fit in the lock one day my parents where out.
It did fit. I opened the chest without even had a clue what i would found in it.
I got really shocked what i did find.
So many pictures, magazines and films.
All with my own mother on them , and not decent holiday pics.
I saw on those pics my mother beeing fucked by so many differant bbc's .
Did put all the pics back in after i had seen them and locked the chest again.
For days it kept going trough my mind what i had seen.
Could not believe it was my mom every day i saw her.
Ofcourse the next time i was home alone i did go back to look at the pics again.
After doing that a few times i got horny by the pics. It was so hot to see those pics as we had no internet or other sources to view any sex at those years.
Got bit confussed to, me wanking over pics of my own mother beeing fucked by other men.
I did not know if it was common for parents to do this. What did i know at that age?

A lot of things felt on his place , why some things happend in our family.
I knew from that point on why my parents went for short vacations and weekends without us kids.
I started understand why my mother did teach black men language.
Why my dad was a volunteer in black community, etc.

It formed me i guess who am today.
Much later when i was in my 20's and did met my wife and got a relation with her i did found on one day old chat history of my wife on her pc.
I was surprised what i did read. She did dart sport in a team and i did read how much fun she had beeing fucked after every game by 2 other guys in 3some.
Most wierd thing was it did turn me on so much i wanked at least 4 times reading it.
After that, i did not understand why it did turn me on so much, so i started to search on the internet why i was not mad but horny knowing my wife fucked other men .
So i found out : I am a cuck !
After so many years , i realized i am a copy of my dad, and a second generation cuck.

Sorry for any bad english, i am a Dutch 59yo cuck

• Love
Reactions: TheOther, HASAMBA, h5t6ca and 2 others