2nd Time Chatting With Dom Bull

• Thread starterBruceCuck
  • Start date

BruceCuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 18, 2008
Over the past few years my wife and I have been experimenting and sharing our fantasies. Over time our favorite and the one which makes us both the hottest is where she is with a well hung, dominant male who takes her while I watch. She and I dont use the word cuckold. Anyhow after a couple of years of fantasy and me chatting on line, I finally felt she was ready not to actually meet someone, but to perhaps chat online with another guy. So I placed a personal ad here, as well as on other sites. Since my wife has a very strong submissive streak, i placed a post on a BDSM site called Collar me.

We received many. many responses to the post which indicated that we were seeking a dominant, masculne, good looking inshape male to show my wife the pleasures of submission to a dominant, while I watched. We met one male named Steven and before long I was chatting with him. I told my wife I had met someone for her and that he wanted to chat and I think she thought it was still a ropelplaying game, until on Saturday night when Steven and I arranged for him to be on Messenger at 10:30. I recall that night and telling her to come into our den, that night she read his posts and responded timidly that she was curious about seeing a dominant male, but was afraid. He was a gentleman and didnt push too hard but did discuss meeting us, having her worship his cock and then positioning her so she could be taken properly. Needless to say the chat last about 45 min whereupon we headed up starirs for some amazing sex. She was absolutly drenched and her pussy was open and very hot.

I loved how excited she became and while we were togther that night we talked and fantasized baout Steven, chatting with him again and eventually meetng him. After that night we played several more times and discussed chatting but nothing happened. Steven, I knew wanted to chat more with her.

Anyhow yesterday afternoon I received a "text message" from my wife saying she wanted to chat again. I was suprised that she was intiating this. I sent Steven a message and at 10:30 last night we logged on. My wife was again timid, fearing where this would lead us, but from the start she was very, very wet. Steven was much more provactaive this time. He discussed me putting her in a collar and leash and then presenting her to him. He talked about me kneeling with her while, she worshipped his cock and then talked about what she would feel like when she was taken by a real man, someone who would take charge. While she was still somewhat reluctant in her respnses she read all his messages and after only several min sat on my cock while she faced the computer screen to read and respond.

She told Steven that she was wet and excited and that she thought he could do the things that he was writing about. I was surprised at how horny she got, especially since last night Steven made reference to my own submission to him, in that I would part her lips for him as he pushed his cock into her, or that he would have me put the collar on her and then bring her to him, or have me kneel while she took his cock into her mouth.

We chatted for about 30 min and she told me needed me to take her upstairs and fuck her hard which we did. In bed we discussed how turned on we both were.

My only issue and its a suggestion for the bulls on the site. Dont be too pushy. My concern with Steven is that he is under a werid assumption that my wife, who has me as her only lover for the past 16 years is going to just jump into this with him. She wont I can assure himof that and suspect that most woman who are new to this will behave the same as my wife. She is dipping her toes into cold water. testing the water and will want to make sure that that any experience we undertake will not hurt our marrrriage which is great. This has experience is about our mutual trust of one another and the fact that we have shared this fantasy with each other means that we have a high level of intamcy.

I think she will ultimately do this, but not at the cost of our marriage. This is about experimentation for us and not my subjugation or hers.

Amyhow, I wll post more as we move forward.

Congratulations on the progress BruceCuck! Thanks for sharing with us. I can't wait to hear more as you move forward. I agree with you that most wives will be very cautious moving into adventures such as these. It's a great idea to start chatting and sharing online.

agreed

sptbj2 said:
Congratulations on the progress BruceCuck! Thanks for sharing with us. I can't wait to hear more as you move forward. I agree with you that most wives will be very cautious moving into adventures such as these. It's a great idea to start chatting and sharing online.

My hope is that Steven will stay patient and not push her to hard. I think while she and I are clearly highly aroused by the nature of the chat and fantasy which i think is a combo between cuckolding and D/s we are still sorting out the implications for us of moving towrd a meeting. I know her and if he does not just bring her along slowly she will push back and not want to chat more. Like I said I think the Bulls need to be realistic especially when pursuing an inexperienced couple or wife.

BruceCuck said:
My hope is that Steven will stay patient and not push her to hard. I think while she and I are clearly highly aroused by the nature of the chat and fantasy which i think is a combo between cuckolding and D/s we are still sorting out the implications for us of moving towrd a meeting. I know her and if he does not just bring her along slowly she will push back and not want to chat more. Like I said I think the Bulls need to be realistic especially when pursuing an inexperienced couple or wife.

=============

well said and oh so true ....BruceTheCuck