• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

3 am

• Thread starterdrackas
  • Start date

drackas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2010
that was when she came in from a girls night out .
Pissed .switched the light on and started to get undressed .as she took off her skirt and bent over i could see her cunt was driping wet .
I said to her you look wet dear .her reply was to bend over again stick a couple of fingers in and then gave them to me to lick .
The taste of spunk was unmistakable .
She had got a lift home by a lad from our village who had been out with his mates .saved a taxi ride .
Half way home he had stoped for a piss .
She had watched him when he got back in the car she asked him if he would likd a bj .
So they had gone to a quiet spot and she had sucked him off .he then asked to fuck her and spent the next hour fucking in the car .he droped her off and asked if he could do her again .
He did as he was waiting downstairs for her to shout on .
When he came up she was just climbing onto me .he took no time in stuffing his cock in beside mine .
He left about an hour ago .

What a naughty, well-filled girl you've got there :D

nice to see a young lad leave happy

Young lads don't keep their traps shut - she must be getting well known in your village.

she is .and he wants to come again so we will see

wow , sounds like a good lad maybe he'll bring his mates next time

Way cool to have your dick in her along side his. I wrote a story about that once.

GOOD FOR YOU!

he has been back today
walked in from work to find her sucking him off
so i told him what i / we ,want
he listened then he took the bull by horns told me to sit down and watch
then he give helen a very good licking then told her to sit on him
back to him legs open so i could see him up her pussy
he was telling me how wet she was ,then he pushed her up and put his cock in her arse ,
she lowred her self down slowly saying how nice it was having a young hard cock in her
he then pulled her back groping her tits hard ,she lifted her self up a bit while he picked up the pace ,telling me what agood fuck she is and how she was enjoying his cock up her arse
she was telling him to fuck her hard
its been a good afternoon and he is still here

Great story. Now take some vids and post them here for us to see

she is out with him again today .had a text saying he is staying to night .they have been away for hours now .

Users who are viewing this thread