• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

3-D artist required

• Thread starterDebbie E
  • Start date

Debbie E

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 16, 2007
UK
3-D artist required for very specific cartoon request. Pm me for details.

Nope, post your request here; we've seen and heard it all.

Don't be shy babyslut,

Uncle Sickey

Well, well Mr S.......getting me to confess out in the open, I see.

Ok, this is taking a lot to write, but here goes.

Well, the scene I want to see re-created is a real life scene that a friend of mine experienced. However, to see the seen re-created in beautiful 3-D art is very much my own request and not hers as her experience resonated with me.

My friend is called Linda, she is 48 years old but youthful, short blonde hair, figure very much on the petite side.

A few years ago she had an experience with two younger College studs - both black.

She'd had a bad day at work at went out for a drink with a couple of colleagues from the office.

One drink became two, two became three, and before she knew what was happening her colleagues had long gone home and Linda was dancing the night away with two 18 year old black College studs. Despite being something of a flat chested woman Linda has stunning legs so it wasn't hard to captivate the young men's attention.

A few more drinks later, Linda is so out of it she's been talked into having a nightcap at the College studs' dorm. All very friendly, or so she thinks.

As soon as the door to the dorm is locked behind her, the taller of the studs, a brute of a black beau, rips off her blouse - the actual blouse she wears to work - and starts groping away at her mature married body.

He then carries over to the couch, where the two black studs tear the clothes from upon her body and proceed to tear her interracial virginity away from her.

Their lovemaking is certainly on the rougher side, but Linda told me she really loved the control and sense of helplessness she felt being man handled by the studs - and that is something which connects deep down with myself, also a female submissive.

To cut a long story short, they did it to her all night, not leaving a single part of her body unexplored. They sent her out the next morning, in her now torn work uniform, sweaty, dishevelled, their cum literally oozing down her legs as she walked home.......

This is Linda's story, but just thinking about it gets me wet, so much so that I'm asking for it to be re-created here.

From an artwork point of view, I'm envisioning a four picture 3-D series. I'm very clear that the first picture should decipt Linda having her work uniform ripped from her body, the second should show a scene she described vividly to me, which saw her on all fours on the couch, the taller stud fucking her petite body doggy style, whilst, in her words, she "chewed" on the cock of the other black stud, who was stood at the other end of the couch.

Frames three and four I will leave to the artist's imagination.

If any 3-D artists could re-create this scene, you would be giving me an early Xxxmas present for next year.

If anyone thinks they can make this happen, pm me and I'll provide further details as to Linda's appearance and a photo of the uniform she wore that night.

Love all,

Debs

Debbie, thanks for having the strength and maturity to share that intense personal story with us all.

I have far too much on my 3d plate 'as is'; and am backlogged with the holidays. But I know too many great artists here are up to the challenge of re-creating that nice 'first BBC' story; now that they know what's involved and more importantly 'how' the story goes.

And of course she loved the helplessness of the situation; most white women are very submissive, that's why I love y'all so much to put you int he situations I do in my art!

Uncle Sickey

Thanks, Mr S. I hope someone else can help out.

Love,

Debs

Users who are viewing this thread