3 guys lined up for hot sex!!!!!

• Thread starterlegsforu69
  • Start date

legsforu69

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 10, 2011
I thought i should give u all an update..... we have been chatting to 3 guys on another site, they don`t know each other thankfully don`t think i could manage 3 guys at once (not yet anyway) one of the guys had a really nice cock 7 inches not seen one like that for a while, my bf even agreed it was nice and wished his was like that oh well its not lol. the other guy had a lovely turkish accent and he is married and his cock is over 8 inches.... and the last guy is lovely he seems really genuine and we have agreed to meet him next week for a drink and see what happens................... so it could happen with all 3 at some point plus the lovely james but he is just under 11 inches and im abit unsure about him because im scared he will stretch me and then i wont even feel my bf who is only 4 inches can anyone tell me if having sex with a big guy will affect me having sex with a guy who is alot smaller????

Congratulations.

You can/will loose sensitivity from a monster like that however you should not worry about him "stretching" you. Go slow(at first) and keep relaxed and you will do fine. If you are worried about it, I would recommend Kegel exercises or getting something like Kegelmaster.

Holy moly..! Are these Japanese women with GIANT pussies lived near the radioactive contaminated land nearby the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant in Japan?:(

legsforu69 said:
... the lovely James but he is just under 11 inches:eek: and im abit unsure about him because im scared he will stretch me...

Is your lovely James a horse..?? :confused:

After giving birth a vagina shrinks again, so a big cock won't spoil it for you completely like you fear. Hope you get to sample all 3 men, because if you are "in for a penny, it might as well be a pound".

from what I understand, the vagina is a muscle and is very elastic. At first, it may feel a little loose, but in a few hours, itll be back to normal again (from what I understand).

Hi I realy want my sexy g.f to shag James with his massive cock the bigger the better lol I hope she gets wot she needs from these 4 men

Oh Bug!!! I just answered this question on the other thread.... At least my answer was consistent :D

No james isnt a horse lol not into animals lol