• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

30 year old wife

• Thread starterc-man
  • Start date
Perhaps a shot of her spreading her but cheeks while Peter comes on her rose bud. You could also show his cum cascading over her pussy.

Hi

Thx for replying.

This last meeting and him getting off on her clitoris was an unexpected part. I`m glad of this because she liked it. She reads 50 shades of grey and she told me that this book is very erotic and she feels horny.

She even took of her panties when we were going shopping. She said that she did it because she knows that I like it. Just thinking of her bare pussy under a skirt makes me hard.

Some of You suggested fucking. Well, as You can see we are doing photos, so even if I would let him enter her pussy, it wouldn't be (or shouldn't be) fucking. Last time when me and my wife were taking about penetration, she did not agree.

I`m also thinking about a position for her and him to take to photo him cumming on her pussy entrance.

I`m thinking about adding some toys just to spice the sessions.

I also have a request for You. Could You guys do pictures of yourself when wanking or cumming on her picture or watching her on the screen. It would be nice if your cock and her picture were visible. You can post it here on send me via email. Thx.

Reactions: joost
the nippels of ur slut ........... amazing

daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn ,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... tht slut needs a gangbang ........¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡and some huge black dicks to satisfy her fullly .........me i would fucking tie her to the bed ... choke her and fuck her brains out till she fn screams ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ ill let you watch and take video and some pics .....

Probably my favourite thread on here. Keep the pics coming.

wow amazing

wht_hubby said:
I used to nurse on my wife's tits when we had new born babies. It was one of the most erotic things in my life, I wish I could talk someone into allowing me again.

Many women would enjoy you doing this, if you are sincere and won't make a morning talk about it at work.

I hope we'll see an update soon. One perhaps showing Peter buried balls deep but not thrusting, only holding still, so that he wouldn't actually be "fucking" her so you wouldn't have to worry about becoming a cuckold. :)

Hi all

We are just back from a log holiday. Me and my wife had a lot of time to speak of the photo sessions. She said, that doctor or massage sessions are hard to make because we are lacking of equipment. She then proposed a boss - secretary session. Then I asked, to be clear, what kind of poses and situations should be photographed. She wasn't sure so I helped her to describe. She agreed to all of this described below.
1. She is teasing him being dressed in short mini skirt.
2. He starts to grope her.
3. They undress while kissing and touching.
4. She starts to lick and suck his cock. I said that there would be great pictures of her licking all of his cock and holding her tongue touching a tip of his cock. Then some photos of her holding his cock in her mouth just on the different depths.
5. Then some pictures of him licking/sucking her breast and pussy. I said that we should make a pose of a kind how I lick her pussy. He would be going from clitoris to entrance of her vagina. And as a best part, she agreed to let him push his tongue in her. I don't know how I will photograph this, but thinking of him sucking her pussy makes me hard.
6. Then we talked about action poses. She said, that his cock doesn't need to be in her. He could keep it sideways. I said that I wanted to do also some closeups pictures. She wasn't sure of that. As always I started to persuade her, that it wouldn't be fucking, it would be posing, without movement. She still wasn't sure. Finally, after a long talk and a vine, she agreed to do 3 poses of fucking.
a) first one would be him on top, she on her back, He would pretend to fuck her, but the closeup would be him at the entrance, him in the middle, him till the end of his cock.
b) her on top, poses same as above,
c) doggy style, poses same as above.
I hope I will make them to do a reruns, just because photos are not good enough. I hope she will not change her mind.
7. As a finish I proposed him cumming on her pussy while doing doggy style. She agreed.

We have a business meeting set with Peter on Wednesday. The case will be short and simple so business "part" should be short, the photo session part, I hope, should be longer.

C-man, I've read all the posts and her progression is fantastic. I don't really understand why she against movement of the cock inside her but just wait, I think it will happen soon. As far as another pose, I think it would be hot to have her pussy lips spread and make share Peters sperm is shooting into her womb rather than just on the outside. Maybe his cum inside her will help her want to take his dick at some point.

Your thread is the reason I'm coming back to this site again and again.
Waiting to see more :)

I would love to see her masturbating herself with his cock buried up to his balls in her pussy while he is not "fucking" her. I wonder how she'd feel coming all over his buried cock like that? Whatever you do, I think lots of "reruns" is a great idea.

I can't wait to see the photos from this next session. Do you think she would be OK
with him cumming between her open labia, or maybe even inserted shallowly,
say to 1 inch? That way it would look like a real creampie...

In agreement with Mino, lots of reruns and practise runs would be a good idea -
especially for poses 6 a through 6 c :)

-Hiki

Last edited:
Hi, thx for comments.

As I explained earlier, I will try to arrange poses a way to make her very aroused. She seems then to go ahead and agree to some kind of new things.

Well, the last photo session. I can say that me and Peter blew it. She agreed to have a cum shot on her pussy. I don't know why he came on her clitoris, not on her all pussy.

This time I`ll try to do many photos and post them as a gallery.

Do You have any experience with doing "captions" - photos with comments. What kind of app do You use (PM me). Some of the pictures I would prepare that way.

FYI a amount of time for me to prepare photos, write comments and post it takes about 4 hours. A nice amount of work.

I'm / we're all anxious to hear how your meeting with Peter went Wed. It does take a considerable effort to post with photos, so on behalf of everyone following your story I would like to thank you for taking the time and effort to share the slutting of your wickedly hot wife as you lead her into cuckolding you in such an interesting manner.

I really like her innocent acceptance of penetration without thrusting does not constituting fucking idea, while still cumming all over her pussy. And I suppose simply taking his cock in her mouth is not sucking either. One thing I'd really like to see is him "accidentally" cumming in her mouth or pussy while she "is not" sucking / fucking him.

i have just read the hole story now, and its very interesting, and its make my dick go hard as hell! Cant wait to read more about the sessions

"... just for us", huh? c-man you seem to have a lovely and highly trainable slut wife on your hands. Congratulations and thank you so much for sharing her with us.

Reactions: lapster
c-man, do you have another photo session planned yet?

Users who are viewing this thread