• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

30 year old wife

• Thread starterc-man
  • Start date
c-man said:
Peter is visiting us from time to time.

I have some photos from last visit. I'll try to prepare them and publish as soon as I can.

c-man,

Don't tell me you've been holding out on us! Has your sweet, sexy wife been having fun with Peter since we last heard about them? We all think you're wife is a very sexy woman, and since you're posting here we hope you'll keep us as up to date as you are comfortable with. I for one am very much looking forward to anything more you have to share ... and thank you again for sharing all you do.

Hi C-man

Still no time to show me your pics with peter? I hope you have soon some time for that.

Greetz
F

Hi C-man
Sorry to bother you again, but pls can you make some time to show us the latest pics from your wife?

Thanks very much for that,

Knd rgds
F

Hi C-man, I am new to this thread and have read your amazing story from the start. This is incredible - I hope that your wife and yourself can continue these adventures and perhaps even branch out. Imagine seeing her photographed with 2 guys!

Thanks for sharing this with all of us.
Chris

anfieldpussyeater said:
Hi C-man, I am new to this thread and have read your amazing story from the start. This is incredible - I hope that your wife and yourself can continue these adventures and perhaps even branch out. Imagine seeing her photographed with 2 guys!

Thanks for sharing this with all of us.
Chris

I'm not sure this is likely but I would love to see her being spit roasted or DP'd. I love C-mans wife

Take your C-Man, your posts are worth the wait.

Hi guys

Sorry, but there is a delay. We are on holidays and I don't have time and possibility to post anything.

Thanks for comments.

Hi C-man,

Back from your holiday?

Knd rgds
F

Hi C-man,

You think you can make some time for showing us the date with peter?
Hope you are back from your holiday and had a good time there.

Knd rgds
F

I hope we haven't seen the last of C-man and his wife. Best thread on this forum, bar none.

anfieldpussyeater said:
I hope we haven't seen the last of C-man and his wife. Best thread on this forum, bar none.

Yeah, really the best

Hi C-man

Do you have time to share some pics from your wife with us. I am very exited to here from you again.

Bye

Strange, but I can't post a story. Some bug with forum.

I'm not sure how I missed this thread but I have to agree with previous posts. Ms Eve is a beautiful, sexy woman and it appears she's having a good time with her newfound sexuality. Thanks C-Man for the pictures and descriptions of your lovely lady. Please keep them coming.

c-man said:
Strange, but I can't post a story. Some bug with forum.

No bug on the forum that I can find. Just looks like you you have kept hitting the submit button a few times.

I think I have sorted it out now and done some deleting of copy posts

You should be proud, she is very nice

Thx cumbox, post just did not show.

So... let me continue.

She started to pose as usual.
With each picture the situation was growing hotter. I started to touch my penis in my trousers. Eve noticed that and put her hand in her panties and started to masturbate.
http://s20************/5nkyedg3d/DSC08150.jpg

Peter was taking another photos. Eve started to masturbate herself more as she was looking at me wanking off in pants and looking at bulge in Peters pants.
Her body was responding on her actions. She started to wiggle some.

Peter than asked Eve to lower her panties. She replied, that we have to take our's also. We quickly get rid of our pants and underwear.
So did Eve. She continued to masturbate.
http://s20************/44pk9e9ix/DSC08154.jpg

Our dicks were hard pointing at her. I was wanking of myself looking at her while Peter bottom naked was taking pictures. She was very aroused by the view of our cocks. She licked her fingers from time to time and continued to masturbate herself.
http://s20************/ynfcucypl/DSC08153.jpg

She was going hard and I noticed that she started to come.
http://s20************/un87i488p/DSC08155.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------
I decided not to force myself and put all parts of the story in once but to post parts more often to keep focus. Hope You enjoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: joost
aaaahhhh c-man how wonderful it is to see you back in action. I got so excited to see an update from you , sounds like things have been good. Eve looks as beautiful as ever ! Looking forward to hearing about the rest of this photo session . Great to hear from you my friend. Say hello to your fabulous wife , from all of us ;)

Welcome back C-man! Great to see the beautiful wife again. Looking forward to the continuing adventures

very hot wife my cock is xploading for her

Users who are viewing this thread