• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

40 f Melbourne

• Thread startersilentonemelb
  • Start date

silentonemelb

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 28, 2023
Hi,

Not sure exactlywhat to put here.

I'm a married woman in Melbourne, a mother and career woman, but recently started to fantasise about a man fully ******** me online.

• Love
Reactions: Wantowatch, Talldarknight, Canifku and 18 others
silentonemelb said:
Hi,

I'm a married woman in Melbourne, a mother and career woman, but recently started to fantasise about a man fully ******** me online.
A big cock is what you need.

Reactions: toolman and Bobn
Does hubby know? How long have you been married?
Have you thought of guys online only or in real as well?
Any pics?

Reactions: toolman
Hi there, Melbourne here also, love to hear more about your fantasy of being ******* online, happy to help facilitate this further

😘 Matt

• Love
Sounds Interesting .......... ;-)

Sent you a message.

silentonemelb said:
Hi,

Hi saw you in the room let’s private chat

silentonemelb said:
Hi,

Let's connect

Hi Matt here Melbourne love to chat if your feeling horny and wanting that big cock.

155950096138420.JPG

Yeah, Have fun and run it by your husband before visiting very many "redroof" residences hon!

• Love
silentonemelb said:
Hi,

Come online at KiK…robbin4u2….and we can chat about what you want

Reactions: Uncutcok

Users who are viewing this thread