• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

40 wife ready

• Thread starterangies cuck
  • Start date

angies cuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 19, 2008
wife has the hots for a younger black guy at her
gym. she doesnt think he would be interested in
a middle age woman. help me convince her.

Attachments

• o.jpg
    o.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,393
  • o 019.jpg
    o 019.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 826
  • o 022.jpg
    o 022.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1,493
Last edited by a moderator:
How could he not be interested?....She's gorgeous, with a beautiful body.

40 Wife

You are beautiful and that pussy is so succulent looking. Show it to him a little and you will see want he does to it. You will be full of black cock before a cat can lick its ass. Its going to be pie time when you do this and sweewheart deep inside you DAMM SURE KNOW IT. No one has to tell you this but be assured we are all with you. As you deserve any cock you might desire. Enjoy your dicking if you are serious then you are fucked!!!!!! Have Fun :eek::p:p:D okdeacon said it.

Your wife is absolutely hot. There is no way she can't get any black cock she wants including the guy at the gym. All she has to do is start a conversation with the guy to let him know she is receptive. From there it
should not take long to get her BBC. She has the pussy, she makes the
rules.

Hot

She is smoking hot. I'd beg for some of that, just like you will, lol.

Your wife is fit as hell (damn those "in shape" folks.....my shape comes honestly, plenty of Bud Light and rum).

I'd bet the guy would jump her quicker than she'd ever imagine. Chances are there are multiple guys who go to the showers jacking off thinking about her.

Get her to provide one of them with the opportunity.

If she is having trouble getting fucked I would try a man that is alive!!

Last edited by a moderator:
tell him you love head.... blow job first.

First bloww , take cum and the rest will happen soon enough

angies cuck said:
wife has the hots for a younger black guy at her
gym. she doesnt think he would be interested in
a middle age woman. help me convince her.

I always wonder when I see comments like this. It's really a no brainer. Oh course he would want her. I want her in fact. Cum to massachusetts!
Have fun girl!
DBxxx

Interested

Lady you have a good body for your age and buy the collar you wear a good attitude ie you would obey a good master therefore I am sure a fine man of any race would be very interested in taking you on.
Good luck to you.
W.

Users who are viewing this thread