• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

40 year MWF London

• Thread starterneedblk
  • Start date

needblk

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 11, 2007
40-year mwf North London. Had 4 children so pussy is a bit stretched for hubbys little dick. Looking for a first time ever encounter with a masterful Black male with large cock for me to try out. Husband can be present or not but would like to have him present at 1st meeting to guide Black Cock in to my pussy for the very first time. I can then tell him leave while I am being fucked. Will go bare back for Mr Right must be clean & Drug free. Hotel meeting preferred at first for safety I will cover costs
xxx

Attachments

• Four.JPG
    Four.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 416
  • Five.JPG
    Five.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 476
  • One1.JPG
    One1.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 775
  • Two2.JPG
    Two2.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 554
  • Three3.JPG
    Three3.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 309
needblk said:
40-year mwf North London. Had 4 children so pussy is a bit stretched for hubbys little dick. Looking for a first time ever encounter with a masterful Black male with large cock for me to try out. Husband can be present or not but would like to have him present at 1st meeting to guide Black Cock in to my pussy for the very first time. I can then tell him leave while I am being fucked. Will go bare back for Mr Right must be clean & Drug free. Hotel meeting preferred at first for safety I will cover costs
xxx
hello im 37 black male from north london and love to meet up with you and your hubby for you to try the my blk cock for first time ill know you will get a good fucking by me nice and deep so riding you bare back will be know problemim clean and drug free email me uk_blkmale36@yahoo.co.uk

nice pics
let see more !
XXXX

Definitely can and will travel to London for you! Serious Inquiry here! Get back to me when you have some free time love!

Very nice to bad I am in NYC

Who's looking atthe face pimp? I'd be there with my razor if she wanted

Still looking

Come guys still looking for my first black

north london

ive got some blk cock for you in north london any time if your 100% real

Nice pics, I would have you if you were closer. Hollar if you ever come to the states.

Still looking for my 1st Blk Cock

that pussy looks hardly used

fake just a white guy

Users who are viewing this thread