• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

40yo wife is very bbc curious

• Thread starterangelina06514
  • Start date

angelina06514

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 14, 2006
northeast cpl looking for a mature blk straight man. He is dom / straight and looking to share her. she is sub cute and talks openly about serving blk. loves role play ir vids her black toys. Married black men welcome.

Perfect situation for someone who would enjoy regular meetings and planning out roles, and training scenarios for my little white slut

serious only please

Almost too good to be true! Look at those sexy legs in those high heels -SEXY!

hi Billie-Ray
she IS fantastic
My ex is married to hung black stud
she is 54
he is 31
I had guessed he was 38 and they did not correct me. He also did a few IR movies and is supposedly retired.
luv to All, MsGary
but mainly just wanted to say hi to Billie-Ray. That woman in this post will have all kinds of offers

damn....love those legs

some more

a few more, glad she got some interest.

Dayum! Fine lookin ass! Ever get to Fla?????

honey

4 bbc only

Last edited by a moderator:
wow that sure looks like one sensational sexy body yum.

Beatiful legs!

Very nice ass. I'd love to fuck that.

Yummy!

She got a nice body I love thick white women

Last edited by a moderator:
tORONTO bOUND

Just Seeing How The East Coast Does It

My Compliments Also

Does Toronto Ever Sound Like A Visable Target For The Future, Maby Spring Summer?

Find Me Here In Dc Under "onyxtmg"

toronto BBC

hey i think shes fucking hot and i would love to get together when u come to toronto i live there if u want hit me back

CT, Here... she's very hot and sexy I'm ready to bring her curiousness to another level.

Daaaamn! Hot little BBC slut!! You have to post some vid's....watch her work those BBC dildos in the tight white pussy!

Users who are viewing this thread