• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

42 y/o mwf seeks Dominant Black

• Thread starterDebbie E
  • Start date

Debbie E

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 16, 2007
UK
Hello all,

Newcomer to the group, so I may as well start with what I'm looking for:

42 year old married white female, 5'8, medium length brown hair, hazel eyes, pale skin, 36c chest, slender figure but not without curves, seeks Dominant Black man to take her by the hand and guide her on the next stage of her interracial adventure.

I have been with two black men so far (husband doesn't know) and am now looking to take the next step - I am finding myself increasingly attracted to black men of the more Dominant kind and would like to give myself to such a man. I want to feel the thrill of the seduction, the strength of his Domination and the sweet feeling of surrender as I submit to him.

I am rather particular in the man I'm looking for, he must be tall, strong in both the body and the mind and have the patience of a Saint but also a manner wicked enough to make me feel butterflies. I'd prefer a man in the 25-35 age bracket, but will consider other offers.

I am most certainly NOT looking for a quick rough cyberfuck but instead a man who can take me as I am and over time mould me in his strong, black hands into what he thinks I should be.

If you think you have what it takes to make me feel butterflies, pm me.

Thanks,

Debbie

Very enlightened and concise post. Kudos on knowing what you seek and pursuing it. However, a posted photo may garner you a bit more interest. Just a suggestion.

Fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the winner of the first to respond award goes to a white guy yaaaaaay!

waspcock said:
Why is this fake?

Well if you look at her yahoo profile it says she is brunette here she says she has brown hair and on yahoo says 34b chest and here 36c the rest is as if it was copied is she a fake maybe?

Sticky.....you're pushing it. I wouldn't if I were you. Especially not today.

Pimptoy said:
Well if you look at her yahoo profile it says she is brunette here she says she has brown hair and on yahoo says 34b chest and here 36c the rest is as if it was copied is she a fake maybe?

Dunno, could just be exaggerating chest size here? I always thought brunette = brown hair!

I sometimes run text people have written through gender genie (http://bookblog.net/gender/genie.php) to see if their writing style lends credence to their claim as being male or female. Of course, it doesn't prove that someone is actually male or female, just that they perhaps have a certain writing stlye.

I thought she/he sounded fairly genuine, although some other posts did make me curious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread