• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

46 y/o Virginia wife

• Thread starterbravesfan
  • Start date

bravesfan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 20, 2007
guys, let me know what you think. Trying to get her to fulfill her destiny as a slut for BBC

Attachments

• P1000223d.JPG
    P1000223d.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,222
nice ass. looks good and would love to fuck her.

Would gladly stretch her.

Her body is outstanding!! Definately ready for bbc!

There is just nothing like a hot, hairy pussied, mature white wife with her heels on ass in the air, and cunt ready and waiting to be pumped full of black. Im Jay in VA, where in VA are you? jay_woods@hotmail.com

richmond area here

Hey Guys...

I used to live in Richmond and still have a number of friends in the area. Email me at peetwheatstraw@ymail.com and we can chat more about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Post more pictures she hot I would love to see her filled with black seed

WOW LOVE that ass!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmm fantastic pic

hot

She most certainly is HOT. She would look wonderful taking big black cock in every hole. BUT she should shave. Unlike one of the other posters, I think that Shaved pussy is VERY hot and all women should shave, especially when it is inevitable that she will be fucking HOT hard black cock and in my humble opinion this women will soon be doing just that. Hope when she does, we will all be able to see pix of her doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread