• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

48 year old Filipina and her husband.

jim-n-maria

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 30, 2013
Hi, we're Maria and Jim couple new to this forum. We have often discussed some of the fantasies similar to topics here while in bed making love.

Anyway, we are new and monitoring this account together for now. She likes the lusty flattery naughty thoughts. He is more the typical submissive want to be kind that is torn between wanting to no what others think and yet is also often resistant.

THis is first time we're trying a shared account... not certain if she should start her own or keep sharing the couples account.View attachment 240077

Jim holy fuck you have an amazing looking wife there.

Maria I would love to taste your pussy and fill your pussy and ass with my cock and empty both balls deep inside you.

Would love to see some naked shots

welcome to the forums! There is some pretty crazy stuff on here and its defiently not for everyone, actually Im not really here that often because of it. But just wanted to say hello and that if your into some long distance webcam fun with another couple (american guy and super hot Japanese wife) hit us up sometime!

Reactions: RLyonheart and toolman2c
juan-king said:
Jim holy fuck you have an amazing looking wife there.

Maria I would love to taste your pussy and fill your pussy and ass with my cock and empty both balls deep inside you.

Would love to see some naked shots

Thanks hun. I been reluctant to post up some nudes yet but you naughty description was exciting and might make me reconsider. Come one over to my profile and tell me more about you sweetie. I know when Jim gets home later and sees this response from you, he'll get jealous as hell LOL.

Maria

THanks hun for the welcome.

We signed up together but I think I been the one on most off and on today learning the navigation. Its not huge like other socail sites maybe but it hase been an intersting time today anyway. We looking forward to exploring more here too.
Tokyocouple said:
welcome to the forums! There is some pretty crazy stuff on here and its defiently not for everyone, actually Im not really here that often because of it. But just wanted to say hello and that if your into some long distance webcam fun with another couple (american guy and super hot Japanese wife) hit us up sometime!

jim-n-maria said:
Is it better to post my thong picture like this link or should it be here on the thrread?

Maria

http://oi47.tinypic.com/ru0idy.jpg

You're a beautiful woman with an equally beautiful ass Maria. Can you post a pic of the promised land? Is it shaved or natural? Anxiously awaiting your response.

Reactions: toolman2c
Post your pics here baby, its nice to not have to click to see them and just have you pop up for us !! Very sexy, looking forward to seeing more of you and hearing all your dirty fantasy ideas !!

daddy_taz said:
Post your pics here baby, its nice to not have to click to see them and just have you pop up for us !! Very sexy, looking forward to seeing more of you and hearing all your dirty fantasy ideas !!

Naughty naughty but thanks baby. will do next time then

-=Maria=-

Reactions: toolman2c
What a sexy wife you are Maria ;)

gunsmcduff said:
What a sexy wife you are Maria ;)

Thanks baby.... You profile is sexy too.

-=Maria=-

Users who are viewing this thread