• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

4th of July BBQ

• Thread startercoynchico
  • Start date

coynchico

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2010
Started off like a normal lil 4th of july get together with the ppl from accross the street. Me and him outside drinking some beers and bbqing and the ladys inside chatting and making food as well. We all were having a good time and we ate and were outside chit chatting and neighber and his wife had a dissagreement because of his drinking and neighbers wife left. So my wife tells me to let him stay for a while since he had quite a bit to drink. (he is a 31 yr old half mexican and half puerto rican guy. So we go inside and watch a movie and go and get us all some more beer and when i walk in The living room he is now sitting next to my wife with his hand on her leg telling her something and she is smiling and he sees me and tells me he is having a good time and sorry for the scene between him and his wife earlier. So we are watching the movie and i doze off i wake up and it is dead quiet, tv off lights off. i figure wife went to bed and him home so i go to lay down and wife is not in the room and thats when i heard something outside. i heard giggling and and the sound of my neighbers voice. I heard my wife say" ok i'll give you a bj and jack you off but that is all we can do or he is going to catch us." I went to the window and i could hear the sounds of my wife gulping and sucking and him moaning softly. Then it went quiet and then i heard her say" no i'm not doing that we don't have a rubber." So by this time enough is enough i walk out of the house to put a stop to this and as i find them i see my wife bent over grabbing her uncles and the neighber pumping her hard from behind, she is bent over trying her best to keep her moans quiet and he is telling her to shut her mouth before somebody hears them. As i walk up to stop this Its too late he begins grunting cumming deep in my wifes pussy. and my wife tells him " yes fill me up baby"

Love it

Great story and if that happens to me i would love it and join in the play session. Ask your neighbor back over for a drink and ask him if he would like to have a 3 some...maybe just maybe his wife would like to join in also, you should give that a try?

stop it? I would have went got his wife and brought her to see. Then strip the bitch right there and fuck her infront of him. Who knows maybe you swap for a couple days ;)

yea true that is a thought..or maybe he'll walk in from work right as i am cumming inside of his wife...

coynchico said:
yea true that is a thought..or maybe he'll walk in from work right as i am cumming inside of his wife...

haha now you're thinking right ;) I would make that bitch swallow load after fucking load till her face was covered ruin the slut.

This beat the hell out of our 4th of July BBQ. We just drank beer, played horseshoes and darts before we shot off the fireworks.

Jeebers! I loved what your wife was saying at the end about the rubber. That is so uber hot. Sounds like that broker her honey pot wide open.

Would love to hear more about this. Does your wife actively seek out the neighbor sex behind your back? Or, maybe, go talk to the neighbor about what he did to you wife. Tell him you need it because you want to report your shame to others on the Net. Write down what he says about why he fucked the hell out of your wife and how hard he pumped that hole.

That alone would give a chubby to my little lovely.

Regards!

Users who are viewing this thread