• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

5 guys for my wife

• Thread starternjcuck
  • Start date

njcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 13, 2022
There are two things I am obsessed with: 1) being teased and humiliated about my dick size; and 2) my wife fucking a big white dick.
My wife is white and I am Indian. She constantly gets hit on by other guys who usually don’t even notice I’m around, but there are 5 guys that I constantly imagine my wife fucking. I’m intrigued to know which one other people think would be best or just which would be the hottest. First, a little about my wife. She’s in her late 20’s and has a graduate degree in finance. She’s pretty, blonde, and has a great ass which always gets her a lot of attention. Before me, she dated a few other guys and had half a dozen or so one night stands. The first time we had sex, she said that I was smaller than her ex (she was a little tipsy). She’s since admitted that I’m the smallest she’s been with. She’s never given me a blowjob, but I know that she has given them to other guys. She can be dominant, but I think would love to submit to the right guy and she definitely has a wild side that just needs someone to unleash! I’ll go through each of the guys in their own post below

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, VeteranBull, hikawade and 2 others
Guy number 2 is G. G and I met when I was in grad school. He dated a friend of mine from school and my wife and I hung out with him and his girlfriend a decent amount. I was friends with her and my wife got on really well with G. The first time G met my wife he said to me “wow, I was not expecting her to be so hot!” He later asked me how I ended up with somebody like her. G is an alpha male and has to be the alpha in the room. He’s assertive, dominant, but also very kind. He’s extremely flirtatious and that caused him and his girlfriend to break up. He flirts pretty openly with most women that he finds attractive and definitely flirts with my wife. Sometimes it feels like I’m not even there when they talk and he makes sure to often show his superiority to me in different ways, making sure it’s clear that he’s more “manly”. I know that my wife finds him very sexy and once when I asked her who the most attractive friend of ours is, without hesitation she said G. She’s also mentioned once or twice to me that she’s had a sex dream about G. I don’t know how big G is, but I imagine he’s hung and when I talked to his ex about him she has offhandedly mentioned that he was awesome in bed.

Reactions: sswanabe
Guy number 3 is S. S is married to my best friend. I met S when I met my best friend in college. They were dating at the time and ended up getting married. S’s wife (my friend) was a bridesmaid in our wedding and is now pretty close with my wife too. In fact, they’ve kissed several times and made out at a party once. My friend is the only person I’ve admitted my fantasies especially my small penis humiliation fantasies to and she told me that my wife said that I’m the smallest she’s ever been with. My friend also told me that S is pretty big. Around 7 inches but also very thick and very good at oral. We’ve been on lots of trips and vacations together as a group and I constantly hope that one day the three of them will have a threesome or a foursome where my wife has sex with S while my friend humiliates my little dick.

Finally guy number 5. Guy number 5 is T. T is my wife’s ex from right before me. The guy that she drunkenly told me was so much bigger than me that it would take some time to get used to me. T was my year at college and had bragged openly about my wife and hot she was, how great her ass is, and how amazing she was at giving blowjobs, something she has never given me. We don’t see or hear much from T, but I often think about how hot it would be for him to come over and fuck my wife in front of me so much better than I ever could

So let's see her ass so we can all see what we will be drilling from behind in front of you.

Reactions: hikawade and bobstudio83
njcuck said:
she’s impressed
Does she know about ur fantasy?
Talk to her tell her it kinda turns you on. Asked her if she was to fuck one who would it be, or if it would be all them.

Reactions: bobstudio83
Jaandaj said:
Does she know about ur fantasy?
Talk to her tell her it kinda turns you on. Asked her if she was to fuck one who would it be, or if it would be all them.
Yep she does. We talked about it and he was one of the guys I mentioned that I think about her being with. She said she’s definitely thought about it before with him. She didn’t know about his big dick but said “she wasn’t surprised to hear that”

Fuckinghorny said:
Hey,i would love my Gf to join your gangbang party if there is a room for one more 🖤 😍 🥰 😈
Bring her by. I'll invite some guys over

Reactions: hikawade and bobstudio83
njcuck said:
she wasn’t surprised to hear that”
Well if she is on board then u are all set.

Guess next question is witch one do u want to suck his cock? That be the one to have fuck her. Even if u don't suck him u will be eating his cum from her

Jaandaj said:
Well if she is on board then u are all set.

Guess next question is witch one do u want to suck his cock? That be the one to have fuck her. Even if u don't suck him u will be eating his cum from her
She’s still hesitant to actually do it but I think she’s open and coming around! Good question. All 5 of those guys turn me on but probably W or G would be my top choices

njcuck said:
She’s still hesitant to actually do it but I think she’s open and coming around! Good question. All 5 of those guys turn me on but probably W or G would be my top choices
That's where u start then. Have one over and the three of u set see rules for doing it.
She is just nervous cause it seems wrong to her. Be a man and if you want it set it up. Honestly it will probably turn her on more with u stepping up and telling him u want him to please her

njcuck said:
There are two things I am obsessed with: 1) being teased and humiliated about my dick size; and 2) my wife fucking a big white dick.
My wife is white and I am Indian. She constantly gets hit on by other guys who usually don’t even notice I’m around, but there are 5 guys that I constantly imagine my wife fucking. I’m intrigued to know which one other people think would be best or just which would be the hottest. First, a little about my wife. She’s in her late 20’s and has a graduate degree in finance. She’s pretty, blonde, and has a great ass which always gets her a lot of attention. Before me, she dated a few other guys and had half a dozen or so one night stands. The first time we had sex, she said that I was smaller than her ex (she was a little tipsy). She’s since admitted that I’m the smallest she’s been with. She’s never given me a blowjob, but I know that she has given them to other guys. She can be dominant, but I think would love to submit to the right guy and she definitely has a wild side that just needs someone to unleash! I’ll go through each of the guys in their own post belowg atention away
with the right pics I can illustrate your fantasy More than 3 guys are hard to draw without drawing attention away from the model Also some of my models allow real pics to be included with the art some do not in order to keep the art as anonymous as possible

sidebyside.jpg hcum.jpg cum.jpg TDans1.jpg example.jpg

Jaandaj said:
That's where u start then. Have one over and the three of u set see rules for doing it.
She is just nervous cause it seems wrong to her. Be a man and if you want it set it up. Honestly it will probably turn her on more with u stepping up and telling him u want him to please her
I’m going to try and do it for this weekend!

njcuck said:
I’m going to try and do it for this weekend!
Good job. Hardest part is saying it to them. After that what will be will be. And hope ur ready for it!

Jaandaj said:
Good job. Hardest part is saying it to them. After that what will be will be. And hope ur ready for it!
I’ll be ready!

• Love
W is coming over this weekend and G in a few weeks! We haven’t agreed to discuss it with them yet for sure but said we’d be open to the possibility. I can’t wait!

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe and bobstudio83
njcuck said:
W is coming over this weekend and G in a few weeks! We haven’t agreed to discuss it with them yet for sure but said we’d be open to the possibility. I can’t wait!
Good luck

Fun couple of weeks. Not officially a cuck yet, but moving in that direction. When W came over my wife openly flirted with him and touched him (innocently) a lot. After he left she used her vibrator and pretended it was W while I watched and eventually was allowed to assist with oral. She came hard!

Then this past weekend G and his wife came over. G and my wife always flirt pretty openly and this was no different. G’s wife joked that we should do a partner swap (everyone was a little tipsy). My wife declined and said to her “oh I don’t think that would be a good deal for you. He’s certainly not going to be as good as I’m sure G is.” They all sort of chuckled and the moment passed but again as soon as they left she was upstairs playing with herself. This time I had to stay out of the room but I could hear her moaning G’s name!

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, DaveJ, lapster and 2 others
Where do you guys live? Id like to play with her.

Reactions: hikawade

Users who are viewing this thread