• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

50 Shades of Grey may help

• Thread starternjman
  • Start date

njman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2012
My wife has been reading the popular book 50 Shades of Grey. Even though I think the book is crap it seems to turn her on a little. I find she is more eager for sex after reading it in bed and she can't believe some of the stuff that goes on in it. She was shocked at the thought of vaginal fisting or anal fisting for example. She is quite innocent when it comes to some more extreme sex acts.

It made me wonder if it actually might help her entertain the idea of giving herself to another man. It could help to stimulate her desire to let her body be used by a bull. Not to the same extremes but at least for that taboo sex. Perhaps those erotic books could serve a good purpose in eventually getting my wife's delicious pussy fucked good by another. :)

Attachments

• 581369_482748521755890_20621728_naaaa.jpg
    581369_482748521755890_20621728_naaaa.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 182
anything that makes a woman entertain sexual thoughts is worth pursuing..but I would strongly advise against jumping into anything you find in those books on a whim and without preparation and prior knowledge both of what you want to re-enact, how to proceed safely, and the limits you can go to..
but yeah..if you just want to use it as a "now she's thinking about sex again, let's see if I can make her think about a bull" kind of tool.. well, that should be ok.

You might be better to actually read the book before trying to use its imagery with your wife. As she HAS read it, she will know of the highly consensual acts between the two main characters which are mainly led by the female in reality. Fisting is agreed upfront as being banned - a hard limit. So many commentators have used the discussion up front between them of what they may and may not even try, as being the actual things then done. They are not, and would prove abhorrent to both characters if they were.

I think the key take from the book is that, between consenting adults, so many things can be discussed, some of which can be tried, some of which can then prove to be immensely pleasurable, and that it the mutual pleasure alone that should be the driver for future action. Very few us really have these discussions, and I think many women readers probably want to start there.

50 Shades of Grey is the book most likely to be left behind in Hotel Rooms according to the news release this week.

If it is such a good read, why don't the owners of the book share it with their like-minded friends? Why skim read it with your hand in your panties, then leave it behind when you leave? No second reading? No sharing with friends?

Saraha said:
50 Shades of Grey is the book most likely to be left behind in Hotel Rooms according to the news release this week.

If it is such a good read, why don't the owners of the book share it with their like-minded friends? Why skim read it with your hand in your panties, then leave it behind when you leave? No second reading? No sharing with friends?

Has anyone seen the Film 'hysteria' ?

It's a Rom-Com disguised as BDSM! haha

Edit: 50 Shades, that is.

Users who are viewing this thread