• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

50 year old wife back to full speed

• Thread starteri like to watch her
  • Start date

i like to watch her

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 4, 2009
Hi Guys
Still waiting for the wife to go to New Zealand where she has already contacted an old FB over there so she is taking no chances on getting fucked over there while I am over here waiting for her to phone me to tell me what she has been up to, but she has hopes of fucking at least one new cock while she is there to and she is getting very hot thinking about it, so hot in fact she went out last Friday night with a younger couple of woman friends to a pub, she came home around 11.30PM with a guy she picked up i was just watching TV she introduced him to me we said hi and I asked how the evening went, when she came out of the bedroom she was wearing a babydoll nightie with came just above her hips and could fully see her tits through the nighie, stockings, no panties, high heel shoes, her pussy was on full show Graham's eyes popped out of his head, she went up to him lifted his hand and placed it on the cheek of her ass, I could see his hand cupping her ass and as she was standing with her legs apart, I saw him slide his hand between her legs thats when she closed her eyes for a moment and enjoyed what he was doing, she then looked at me and said I will see you in the morning, and led him out of the room, she looked back at me a smiled, he fucked her twice that night and once more in the morning as they woke me with the noise they were making, after he left she came to my room and asked me if I like that, I told her I loved it and I had jerked off twice that night listening to her getting fucked hard in the next room, I got one of the best creampies ever then she told me what he did to her, I am not a small guy about 7.5 inches but my cock just slipped inside her, she said he had a bigger cock than me, as normal it took about 3 minutes to shoot my load inside her I am so excited to fuck her used pussy I cant hold back for long ..dont know if other guys have that issue too, she is sooo looking forward to getting fucked on her holiday and to be honest sooo am I

As I am in the computor now she is in the bedroom fucking her friend, she told him about us from the other night as he wondered what was going on>>>>>
I can hear the bed banging, and them both moaning. they have shut the door but I can put my ear to the door and listen,, I am so horny listening to this I am finding it hard to type as I am Jerking myself off>>> & I am going to cum soon!!!!!!!!!
That was hot I just shot over the floor !!! and they are still fucking I can still hear them .. He fucks her soo much harder than me.. do other guys think the same thing when their wifes are fucking other men... She tells me he fucks her better than me but I dont care... I can hear them I think he is just about to shoot his load.....
the noise has stopped now they are finished ...It will be my turn to clean up after he has gone cant wait..
Here he is leaving now so have to go.. this has been hot to type it out while they were fucking in the bedroom

Sounds great, let's see some pictures,

Users who are viewing this thread