7 Things I Would Like To Know.

• Thread starterMyManACEmywifeLP
  • Start date

MyManACEmywifeLP

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 4, 2018
#1 having anywhere from 3 to 5 Guidelines/Rules to go by is that too much? ((For instance no moderate to heavy passionate kissing)) ((how about our 2 favorite positions off limits))
(((is it too much for hot wife to say she wants nothing less than 5 inches but no more than 6½" in length and Girth anywhere from average to 5¾)))
(((having our threesomes or hot wife one-on-one action wit her Bull/lover and must be at hotwife's & Stag Husband's Home)))

#2 If I play the Stag and hot wife finds that she's has a connection to another lover. Time has to be shared equally?

#3 does the bull or lover have any say-so or maybe 1 or 2 things they can request?

#4 I no that that my wife has a preference in size however we bought the next size up in new dildo I told her length that was able to be inserted was 6" only however itsi actually 6½" and for Girth she thinks it's the same exact size as mine 5¼" but it's really 5¾" to 5⅞"
Can I work her up to be able to take up to 7" inside her and Almost 6" in Girth

#5 is it okay that I told her the cuckholding type where doin is the stag husband and Vixen the Wife. Which it's nothing about humiliation nothing about being small or having multiple partners (which I know she is not into those however I did say the husband does watch his wife at times with another man and she makes all the rules. Other Fantasies can still be pursued however if she only wants to have threesomes MFM or have one-on-one with her lover / bull while husband watches and make sure she is safe. So technically she can have threesomes with me/bull/lover or make love with her husband or she can be with her lover/ Bull.
She is in charge she is the Vixen what she wants and and who she spends her time with is up to her. I Will accept her wishes

#6 I feel like I'm trying to trick or making this Cuckhold Fantasy look good in her eyes. But she is kind of shy and doesn't mind being steered in the direction of this fantasy that she's okay with.

She knows I do like to watch another man try to satisfy her like I do
And she also wonders the same if another guy can please her as good as I do.

When should I let her know that it turns me on big time. I really can't believe I so into this I really want a another man to make my wife orgasm and I want to masturbate/ rubbing myself slowly When watching them having 1 on 1 action seeing her with her Bull / lover. I want so badly for him to put her in our favorite position and she lets him fill her up and enjoys having him fucking her in missionary and Then Wheelbarrow pinning her hair down thrusting solid where she just submits and he tells her she has to kiss him passionately and heavy guess what she doesn't hesitate she kisses him passionately having multiple orgasms.

I suspect that anyone answering these questions are going to give varied answers. That's in part because there's no one way in which people live this lifestyle (or play with it). So how I may answer, is not how someone else may answer, but I'll give it a stab from my own personal perspective.

1) Rules, or boundaries are never a bad thing in my mind. They allow both to have some shared input and also take things off the table that you know aren't going to lead to a positive outcome. So if something was very important to you and you knew that it would only be hurtful if it happened, then yes, by all means. Make a rule or 5. I do tend to also feel that if you're going to make rules, they should legitimately be important or deal breakers to you rather then just piling on restriction after restriction. Because the flip side is, if your wife is just trying to engage and have some fun (for you both), it's hard to keep track of 15 things you can and can't do. That really takes away the ability to be spontaneous, relax and go with the flow. Being busy trying to keep track of too many rules makes things less natural and feels more like a chore. Your goal here is wanting her to be free to enjoy herself. You need to help set the stage. Create shared upon boundaries, but again...make them the things that really ARE THAT IMPORTANT.
2) This I think is subjective. Sure, your wife just had great sex for the last 3 hours... Chances have it if she came, she's not necessarily going to have another 3 hours in her to give you....at least not with the same intensity. Why clock watch? Let her have her fun regardless of the time. And then you have yours...regardless of the time. I don't think any of this should be looked at from an evening out stand point.
3) Depends on your boundaries. Is your "bull" a mindless stunt cock that's just supposed to perform? Is he an added part of the dynamic? This you have to discuss with your wife. In many situations, of course he'd have some say (assuming he's not wedging himself in between the two of you). Another man is going to have his own preferences and desires and ways he likes to get off (with your wife). I would say he should be allowed to do so any way he wants, assuming it's not a violation of your boundaries. See while not in everyone's situation, boundaries are important in my world because I want to protect the integrity of my actual relationship. I don't play this in order to lose my partner. Some may think it's hot to lose their partner. There have been posts here about that. I will never understand that at all, but to each their own.
4) I would say yes if you go in stages. The female anatomy is an amazing place and can often have a tremendous capacity. You'd have to determine your wife's desire. Does she like length or girth? Or both? But yes. 7" is possible imho.
5) This one is confusing for me. I think because of how it was written. I'm not sure what you're asking in terms of what is okay? Ask 100 people here their ideal scenario and their negotiated play with their partner and you're going to get 100 different answers. Adding to that, over time, scenarios and desires and play styles change and morph. You try one thing and then suddenly you add in another, or drop this element and add something entirely new. I don't think there's a right or wrong approach. It's all about what you and your partner want and agree too. I would say however, that in a lot of cases, a woman rarely goes straight from vanilla, into complete proficiency with dominating and humiliating and being a bitch wife that takes what she wants. Your partner needs time to grow too....and as many members will tell you, this is also not a race. There are tons of men and women that may have a fantasy they strongly want to partake in...and a partner that's not very willing. If yours is already on board to do some fun stuff, start where SHE is comfortable...and when she does that, praise the living snot out of her and tell her how proud you are and how amazing she is. Reinforce all the amazing things she did, even if it's not yet your perfect ideal. Slowly over time as you both transition together, it will become more and more like the personal style you both have adapted together. Neither yours or hers, but a blend of both. Also remember as she goes along there may be ways she wants to modify and adapt to things. You should absolutely be open to those things. This isn't just your game and fantasy....but hers too. If you make this all about you alone, this game is going to end quickly and not well. Resist the urge to blow it. You love your wife, presumably love her and care about the things she may want out of this. She's taking a big leap. Be prepared to reward her significantly.
6) Not sure there was a question in there. It appeared to be more of a statement. I'm not at all about tricking particularly. Be open and honest. Tell her what you love...tell her what you fear... You might be amazed on where a brutally honest and sincere conversation gets you. Conversation and absolute honesty are keys to success here. You can't short change it or escape it. It just doesn't work that way. By all means highlight all the great things it can add to your relationship (assuming your relationship is already solid. If it's not, or you're adding this to try and overcome personal issues, abort now. I'm begging you). Heck....point her to the CNN article from this part March that suggests that cuckolding can in fact enhance and make relationships better. I'm not THAT old but I also never thought I'd see a day where a mainstream news outlet would publish that little gem. That's like gold for when sharing with a partner. It also makes for a great launching point to have the conversation....particularly for people that are scared or don't know how to bring it up with their partners. "I saw this article on CNN"....gold my friend. Gold.
7) Right about now would be a good time to tell her all of those things. Like above where I mention not being a proponent of dishonesty, be sincere. Tell her that you want her to know how all of this truly makes you feel. I'd also let her know that you're not insisting she fulfill all of these things for you, and in fact if she's not comfortable, she doesn't need to do any of it at all, but that you just really wanted her to know just how much of a turn on it is. Maybe use some of those actual descriptors you used above. Many women are visual. Mentioning hair pulling and pinning down seems to really grip some women (if you think she's into these sorts of things).
8) Now my fingers hurt lol.

Hope some of this helps. Be patient. Go slow. Do the work. Have the conversations (yeah boring I know. Not as fun as the actual real action, but unfortunately very necessary both now, and ongoing). See where it leads. If nothing more....you tried and gave it a shot. Just whatever you do, love your wife and show her that you love her, rather than make it all sound to her like you're just using her to fulfill your own gratifications like she's a feelingless object. That's a very fast deal breaker for many of the women I've spoken too. Best luck!

Thank You I like how you put in that is how I feel. I want her to feel comfortable always.
I think having Threesome and watching her with another man as a Two-some. I told her we can do both at the same time.
I'm so glad I'm able to put this fantasy in the top 4, before it was #8 hers & #9 mine. Now I love Role-playing this such a big turnoff. I really thank You and I wish others would put there input also.