• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

9.5x6.5" cock for the ladies

• Thread startertenfold69
  • Start date
Very nice indeed. Would love to see it in my wife. She would cum about 10 times by the time you bottomed out. She has a tight pussy. Are you a heavy cummer?

zippless said:
Very nice indeed. Would love to see it in my wife. She would cum about 10 times by the time you bottomed out. She has a tight pussy. Are you a heavy cummer?
Definitely a heavy cummer. I would love to go a round with your mrs

awesome cock

not sure if wife could take it or not

damn I'd be down with watching you satisfy my woman. i doubt she could resist that girth. i can only imagine how hard she'd cum if you pounded her until orgasm after a nice, slow, warm up for her to get dripping wet

My wife had a lover for over 5 years who had a cock that looked just like yours. Thick and just under 10 inches. I watched him fuck her with that big cock many times, and no one else has ever had the same effect on her. She ALWAYS came at least three or four times when she had a session with him, would do anything sexual he asked. He moved to Europe, and though we've had a couple of guys in our bed none has interested her like he did. She' commented that she would love to have an experience like that again. I'm the husband and make arrangements, and I'm serious that I think she would go for this. If you are interested get back to me and I'll give you a private e-mail where we can talk.

Fuck. My wife would look amazing getting stretched open by that monster.

I would like to see you knock the bottom of my Asian wife's pussy with that big fucker

You can nail my girlfriend with that monster whenever you like! If you can be in cornwall from 16th august i'll even hold her legs open for you!

I would love to see you reaming my wife with that monster. Fill her throat and pussy with your cum.

you can put my wife on your list,she needs a cock like that.

I shoed my wife your massive cock and her legs opened and eyes rolled back instantly. She said my little thing wouldnt even touch when she was done with a real man like you

what state do you live in?

Message me mate, 23 yo blonde slut ready to squat on that monster! ! Ohh and could I watch please? ;)

Hey dude my wife is falling in love with your cock.

1356751567435.jpg
I'd love to watch my wife take that big cock

I would love to see my young wife taking all of that. any pictures of a heavy cum shot?

Would that be too big for an Asian tight pussy?